Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did the new government policy on tax affect your business?

Eodine

Eodine
Credits
The government recently released another memorandum that all private firms should pay tax for each staff that works for each firm. Just when you think you're safe, the government brings up new methods.

has this policy in any way affected you or your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently I do not have a business that involves employee. But I'm sure this will affect a lot of business especially business that have to work with a lot of people, say for example the catering business or an agro business.

Definitely the new government policy is really affecting my business at the moment. For now we've been instructed to start paying some monthly rent tax on the shop we are using for out goods and services in the neighborhood and this has not been easy at all

It dose not affect my because tax is normal citizens duties to do and the new government policy on tax is for the development of the country and if people where paying there tax regularly, life will more easier for people in a particular country paying tax.

Currently I do not have a business that involves employee. But I'm sure this will affect a lot of business especially business that have to work with a lot of people, say for example the catering business or an agro business.
Yeah, definitely. This new law will definitely affect businesses as I am already seeing some companies layoff staffs so they can prevent the harsh measures the government might want to take against them.

Definitely the new government policy has affected so many people including myself and I'm finding it difficult to even pay people I work it and new a new policy just has just been put in place
It's going to be very hard for small companies.

Paying of taxes is not a bad idea but increased taxes can be very burdensome for business owners and the government should not be in a hurry to implement very harsh policies because the economy was greatly affected negatively by the pandemic and business are just recovering very slowly.

This government isn't trying their best at all, they should he giving tax holidays to large corporations so that they can invest more in the country. The government is always increasing tax which can be very annoying. I understand that the economy needs to be boosted the help citizens but it shouldn't be at the expense of private firms .

If you starting a new business in the new establishing business new texes discouraged the investment.and their is starting the different difficulties at the starting point.increased spending also eats the limited pools of savings.

Yes, it affected my business.when government of a country impose tax affect your business either positively or negatively this is why the people of a particular government or state we prefer government making policy which favours the market and also the general economy.

The government recently released another memorandum that all private firms should pay tax for each staff that works for each firm. Just when you think you're safe, the government brings up new methods.

Yes I agree with your caption
The government makes business very difficult for individual and less privileged,the policy government brought for the payment of taxes is too high,the government have to stood so low to make a difference and reduce the taxes.

Paying of duties is definitely not an impractical notion yet expanded expenses can be exceptionally oppressive for entrepreneurs and the public authority ought not be in a rush to execute unforgiving strategies on the grounds that the economy was incredibly influenced contrarily by the pandemic and business are simply recuperating gradually.

In the event that you beginning another business in the new setting up business new texes debilitate the speculation and their is beginning the various troubles at the beginning stage expanded spending additionally eats the restricted pools of investment funds.

This policy would probably affect business enterprise with lots of employees, making the charge jaw dropping, and may reduce the profit margin of such businesses. As for me I'm at the start up starve requiring no employee, so the policy doesn't affect for now

it really affects it in a lot of ways ranging from the amount charged as tax relief from the amount charged as disposable income before. But no matter what, we are trying to make sure that we cope with it and we are not forced to stop

it really affects it in a lot of ways ranging from the amount charged as tax relief from the amount charged as disposable income before. But no matter what, we are trying to make sure that we cope with it and we are not forced to stop
It sure looks like you have an idea or even know more of what I am talking about. I am sorry if this new government policy has affected you in many ways but I would like to know the nature of your business.

Yes, in every area of my business. I am a fashion designer and my work is getting recognition but l have limited my exposure because l work from home. I don't have a shop not because of the finance to get one but because the government policy on tax is too much for a sole business owner like me to spend, coupled with the lack of electricity, where l have to spend money buying fuel to power my generator. It's discouraging and it's affecting my business.

There is no way government decision won't affect our business. At times, the tax impose on by the government or even their activites always have most of the time a negative impact on the citizens. It really affected me indirectly through my offline job.

Government Taxation and Spending Any duty increment will debilitate speculation, particularly among business people, who face the challenges of beginning and overseeing organizations. Expanded spending likewise eats into the restricted pool of reserve funds, leaving less cash for private speculation.

It is not bad policy but it is very affected on business. I think Government method is useful for business . It will show positive result in future .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds