Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did anyone find out about Pop traffic?

I don't really think pop ads is profitable because most of the time ads are displayed in an annoying way. It may also be profitable because I haven't used it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Pop-ups are annoying to me, I don't know about others, but I know a lot of big brands use pop-up ads to advertise on sites and the likes. Will it generate traffic for you?? maybe.

The majority of the warnings I see while playing any game or running the program are through pop-ups. That adapt a site or channel or increment traffic. PopAds has a few focal points as an advancement set up. First all, they have a truly enormous arrive at advertising trained professionals, which suggests you'll essentially never be left with un-consumed headway space. Since the advancements require a tick to show up, your skip traffic and momentary visits will not weaken your snap rates

Pop-ups are used by a lot of people when they tend to partner their website with the advertising networks. Noadays many professional websites are also using pop-ups, however, their pop-up ads are quite different than annoying pop-ups found on various unprofessional website. Pop-ups are the most lucrative form of advertisement.

Though pop up ads is one of the ways some website owners earn from, but it could be really annoying just as someone already pointed out above. And it can reduce traffic to the website which means less earnings too.

A friend was telling me about it, the way he explained
As the name suggests,pop-up ads will display over the top of webpages, which is where the interruption marketing stems from. Pop-under ads load behind the webpage, so are only visible once the viewer exits the website. Sometimes, these can be also labelled as interruption marketing
This is a very easy to understand explanation. But between the two, pop up ads or pop under ads, which do you think is more effective or do they both play the same role?

Pop traffic sometimes makes me uncomfortable because I hate distraction while trying to reach out for something. Though bloggers makes good money from it because most of these pops are adverts.

Well, pop traffic is used to generate traffic in affiliate marketing. It makes advertisements on any websites or apps. They are even classified into two: the one that will cover the page of the site a user is looking at and the one that will appear above or underneath in a site

I have seen traffic popping up on some sites. I don't really know It works but it's definitely an ad running on the site for monetization.

Honestly, I tend to be skeptical to sites that gave pops ads. Some sites just have it excessively without moderation. It always make a site tardy and less efficient and it hangs my phone system.

Pop-up traffic is good when you are promoting affiliate. pop-up traffic is one of the cheaper ways to drive traffic to your affiliate offer. But I will not advise anyone who owns a niche website to include pop-up ads on their website as it can slow down the loading speed of beside.

Pop up ads are used majorly by people who upsell ( that is they have a product on a page and try to sell something similar via that ad). Though a lot of people don't fancy it because of their annoying nature sometimes so some entrepreneurs don't go for it anymore.

You can use pop up ads and pop under ads in two ways, one as a publisher, two as an advertiser. When you use popup/popunder ads as a publisher you are trying to earn from the traffic on your site without any ad engagement. When you are using as an advertiser you are trying to drive traffic on your site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds