Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did anyone become wealthy using Forex?

Of course a lot of people made a lot of profit from forex trading . once you understand the market then you would be able to do the same but in my cash I made no profit from there

Advertisement Placeholder
I am just considering the Forex market so that I probably can earn my everyday money for my whole life if I read these 25 books about Forex, but before I study these, do I really need to get into this? cons and pros, goods and bad?
Seriously take your time and commitment and learn how to trade on forex because it's very technical. It's not the normal buying and selling, or like cryptocurrency trading which is a lot more easier. Forex trading is deep.

This is a difficult one,personally I am not a big fan or supporter of forex trading, in fact I tend to shield myself from it and I have no interest in learning it. I think it is possible,although personally I have not seen someone gain much nor get wealthy through forex trading.

This is a difficult one,personally I am not a big fan or supporter of forex trading, in fact I tend to shield myself from it and I have no interest in learning it. I think it is possible,although personally I have not seen someone gain much nor get wealthy through forex trading.
The most important thing is that you know your weaknesses and try to stay away from it. If you have no knowledge about how forex trading is done, it's in your best interest to avoid it at all costs because you will lose your money if you do get in bed with it.

I do not see anyone around me that get wealth through forex trading and I do not involved in the forex trading but I can hear it from people that it's a profitable investment that can generate a lot of money for practitioner. And I also hear that it's very difficult to be doing.

I do not see anyone around me that get wealth through forex trading and I do not involved in the forex trading but I can hear it from people that it's a profitable investment that can generate a lot of money for practitioner. And I also hear that it's very difficult to be doing.
My uncle has over $3,000 invested in Forex trading. He's not the one trading by himself but a company based in UK. He told me he's making quite a decent amount of money as his return of investment. So, it's all about who's trading on forex for you and your arrangement with them.

Forex trading is real and alot of guys are making serious wealth out of it. The problem is not trading itself, though highly technical, but in the self-proclaimed forex geniuses.
All you need is the right form of training and the necessary resources. You actually get better with each trading day. This is just the fact that most traders are ignorant of, thereby Causing themselves serious financial harm.
[automerge]1611932732[/automerge]
Forex trading is real and alot of guys are making serious wealth out of it. The problem is not trading itself, though highly technical, but in the self-proclaimed forex geniuses.
All you need is the right form of training and the necessary resources. You actually get better with each trading day. This is just the fact that most traders are ignorant of, thereby Causing themselves serious financial harm.

Forex trading is only profitable if you are trading with large sum of money even with that I will still loose a lot if you're not an expert and if you don't understand the trading strategy, it is better to learn all the skill from expert before you go into trading. It is profitable to some people

[automerge]1611932732[/automerge]
Seriously, the technicalities that is involved in forex trading isn't something that you can even master learning about it in 5 months from the way I have seen and evaluated it. You need ample time to concentrate and study it to the last session in order to avoid being taken unawares.

In Africa a country called South Africa. According to my research I get to see that wealthy guys in the country get rich through forex trade. Those guys are genius in forex trade. So one could be wealthy with forex trade that if you stick to a strategy that best work for you.

Yes absolutely, in fact I have colleagues that used forex trading and yes they have made a lot of money on it. You only have to know how to play it in the market. Such talent requires time to master, soo be prepared before going one if you plan to.

Forex trading is much risky but an expert person become wealthy with a little effort. I have seen a lot of people who have become millionaire through the process of Forex trading so my answer is YES,there are lot of people making it really good in forex. There is a probability due to great fluctuation.

In all honesty I have never seen someone becoming wealthy (take note wealthy, not riches) through forex trading. I only heard of stories of various people online that claims to have made fortunes on forex trading but the reason for their claims is to sale a $10 course on how to become a forex millionaire 😅

There are lots of people who have made wealth through forex exchange likewise a lot of people have gone bankrupt due to investment in forex exchange. This is because thay do not know the technical analysis of the business.

Forex trading may make you rich. if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.

Yes, people make a fortune on it but no one can ever ascertain if it will turn out to be. It is such a high risk investment. You might hit it big or make a huge loss off it. So it might be a hit or miss.

Yes many people have become wealthy through foex, however we have to know it's not a day thing. Forex isn't a get rich quick scheme. It's a gradual process, those who are wealthy through forex has recorded massive loss before.

I don't think there people who has become wealthy through forex. Forex for is very risky and difficult but some person's tend to understand it a lot . I won't advice some to put is hard earn money on forex trading.

I am just considering the Forex market so that I probably can earn my everyday money for my whole life if I read these 25 books about Forex, but before I study these, do I really need to get into this? cons and pros, goods and bad?
The foreign exchange market has actually makes so many people rich, you can the next. Nevertheless, the forex market is very risky that you loose your hard earn fortune in a matter of minutes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds