Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

deviantArt

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have any good art to create one, but who knows.. with your guidance, I might have one up in a year or two!

I'm going to reply to a few more threads, then I'm heading out to my new dog for a bit.

To put it simply, it took a massive shit in our car and it wouldn't play with our other dog.. it was an evil son of a bitch, it's happy with it's family now though I guess <3

I got devaiantArt too! Although there is lot of people there but not much people view my work because if you refresh the page, new art will be up.

They have definitely matured over the years, though they still do have an active user base of young people. I would say about 13 years ago, it was almost entirely overrun by melodramatic teenagers posting really cheesy goth inspired art - think endless references to The Matrix, death metal fonts, blood splatters, grunge effects and such. Most of those users have grown up thankfully and I do find myself using the site more often these days. I think the layout of it needs a complete overhaul though and I wish there was a more robust search option.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds