Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Delivery service

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMMANUEL

Ambassador
Credits
It is of my best desire that I own a business in which I have been longing for, a business like indirect delivery service.

what is the cost it may incur for a starter?
What is your advice towards starting such a business?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is of my best desire that I own a business in which I have been longing for, a business like indirect delivery service.

It depends on the scale in which you wish to start this business, do you want to start with a bike, a van or bus.
Where are your areas of coverage? Will it be inter state or intra state?
You need to identify these before you can have an idea of the start up cost.
Nevertheless it's a lucrative business to invest in.

A delivery service makes money by charging customers for deliveries made.

Service delivery can be defined as any contact with the public administration during which customers – citizens, residents or enterprises – seek or provide data, handle their affairs or fulfil their duties. These services should be delivered in an effective, predictable, reliable and customer-friendly manner.

It takes a lot of stress and hard work to be able to successfully run a delivery business but if you can take the pain involved, you'll be called a millionaire in some few years to come. You'll be needing a standard bus and bikes as well and you might need to also employ some competent drivers.

If you already have a vehicle, you can acquire all the other equipment you need in one trip to the hardware store. Overall, you want to make sure you have:
  • A cargo van, box truck or pickup truck – preferably one that's fuel-efficient. If you on delivering only small parcels, an SUV or even compact car might suffice.
  • At least one dolly
  • A set of ratchet straps to secure cargo
  • A cellphone, preferably separate from your personal phone, specifically for business-related calls

Delivery service have being a source of lively hood today as many youths merge with any near by store snap the picture of a product and upload it on there timeline and make sales then delivery to customer who place other

Based on all the response received so far i have no doubt about going into this as a means of livelihood although i find great interest to own such a services.

perused the guidance with respect to start up when all is said in done at that point apply this to the conveyance business. Generally you need to choose (1) what is the worth you propose to what clients at what cost and how you will win them; (2) how you can separate yourself from others, for example, on cost or better worth; (3) what your expenses will be; (4) what benefit you can accomplish while paying yourself; (5) what advantage you have over your rivals and how you will shield against them;

Delivery service is very lucrative and easy to be done. Either you are doing it yourself or acquiring persons with skill to do it for you. All you need to have is a vehicle or a bike and a driver if you aren't driving it yourself. Many people needs delivery service most especially this period.

In being a large scale or small scale business man one should think of ways in which your goods or product can reach the final consumers . if one has a large scale business as is of a very far distance you need to have a means of which that can transport the product to the customers to the final consumers. Delivery service is part of business plan if not manage well can bring about low supplies leading to lost income .

Delivery services business can be capital intensive and can also be less capital-intensive depending on your plan and finance, there are people who deliver within a small space or community and they started with bicycles but if you think you have a larger budget, you can always register your business and get one or more bikes and market yourself . delivery services business have lots of gains or profits if well planned, that is why you see many individuals nowadays going into such business, all the best.

How to start a delivery company of your own
Get Equipment. You are halfway to starting your local delivery company until you have your truck or a van. ...
Your Company Name. The name of your organization is quite important. ...
Your Distribution Company marketing. ...
Creating Your Credibility. ...
With insurance. ...
Enter Team GoShare. ...
Save Receipts for Your.

If you'd like to be your own boss and get paid to deliver packages, then you should consider starting your own courier service. Couriers make on average $36 an hour, and provide a much-needed service for any community. With a little hard work, your courier business can be profitable in no time,
Get a Truck or a Van. There is a large market for both new and used trucks and vans.
Get Equipment. Once you have your truck or a van you are half way to starting your local delivery business. .
Name Your Business.
Marketing Your Delivery Business.
Build Your Reputation.
Insurance.

It will be nicer if you even tell us what you want to be delivering, your scope or area, I mean is it intra state or Inter state. All these will determine the cost of starting that business. Without these it may be difficult to estimate the startup capital.

Perhaps what you mean is a logistics company, well I think you need a lot of capital to start something like that. My advise would be for you to get a base or office, check for the prices of motorcycle or vehicles you would need for transport. Run an estimate and you are good to go.

I would really loved to know if you would be using a bike or a car for this business, if you would be running it in just one location, I mean your state alone then a bike would be great and less costly to begin, but if you would running it out side your state then a car would be more appropriate, although more costly to begin, so the choice is yours. But it all depends on your budget.

it is a very lucrative business but I think if you want to start it as a recognise or official company you must get a certain permission from the government before you are permitted to run such a business, this it also depends on the country you will run the business , just get permission from the government first.

It depends on the scale in which you wish to start this business, do you want to start with a bike, a van or bus.
Where are your areas of coverage? Will it be inter state or intra state?
You need to identify these before you can have an idea of the start up cost.
Nevertheless it's a lucrative business to invest in.
Exactly. Plans like this will help in detailing how much he's going to put in the business and also know how to go about during the expansion of the business. Last but not the least, he should consider a trust worthy rider cos things start going sour from them.

Delivery business to me is not an easy business, it not a business of one man show, your service will always be needed in more than one location, so if you want to start delivery business to cover a state you need at least 3 bike for delivery, and you will employ others too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds