Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Delivery service

Status
Not open for further replies.
The delivery service is very lucrative and when you feel like undertaking it it will surely be successful. Once you have the registered company you should start promoting your business and offering it to companies that request this service. Have in the necessary transport for this purpose and the documentation in order before the land transit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning running a delivery business. Well, the business sounds like a profitable business to venture into,but you have to decide on which scale you want to begin with like the means of transportation you are interested in using like bike, car,bicycle, bus etc and also the location you want to make delivery also. You must be ready to employee people that will run the delivery for you also

Getting the amount of capital that will be required in setting up a delivery company or service will depend on the size and quality of the delivery service that you want to establish some delivery services are smallish in nature why others are bigger in nature.

If you really want to make it in this industry you have to be able to fight competition because there are so many other delivery services in wherever you want to set up your business, you will start by offering very affordable prices for your services so as to be able to get more customers than your competitors
  • Affordable
  • Alexander
  • Bicycle

A delivery or Rather logistics business is a good business with lots of advantages. However to start up that business you have to take into consideration of the equipment/machines you'll be needing for the business and what scale of logistics business you want to start up.

There is one delivery guy here who works for the owner of the motorcycle. The owner has 5 motorcycles that he rents out to drivers. He is in contact with a supermarket and several fast food outlets in our area. When a delivery is needed they text the owner and in turn he would assign the delivery to one of his 5 drivers. The profit is not that good because the priority is the earnings of the driver. But the owner is confident that in due time his business will flourish.

My advice for you is that it depends on how you want it to be and how you want it to be standard and what you want it to look like in the face of people and how you want your company and products to interest customers and people and that's going to cost alot of money to get everything fixed up to your taste my brother

Yes you can start up your own delivery services any time you want to start up. The only issue with this type of business is the cost of transportation involved in it. You would also need to have your personal delivery service bus for easy transportation to all location. And most importantly tell you customers the exact service fee.

Service delivery can be defined as any contact with the public administration during which customers - citizens, residents or businesses - search for data or allow Anders to perform his or her duties on his / her own. for. These services must be provided in an efficient, predictable, reliable and customer friendly manner.

It is of my best desire that I own a business in which I have been longing for, a business like indirect delivery service.

what is the cost it may incur for a starter?
What is your advice towards starting such a business?
The cost implication of starting a indirect delivery service will vary depending on the volume of services or delivery you are capable of running each day and at anytime you are on the road to make your delivery.

Stating the exact course needed to start up a delivery service would not be possible because location varies. And the stipulated budget of delivery service in one location might be less or greater than the budget of delivery service in another location. In essence I advise you research from those involved in the business.

Delivery service is a good business to venture into. Alot of businesses are coming up, alot already exist as well, these businesses will need a logistics company that will help them deliver the goods to their owners. This is a good business as all you will need is a bus and motorcycles. For someone starting up small, motorcycles will do just fine, then as you progress, you can add a car or bus.

It depends on the scale in which you want to start the business i.e a bike,bus,van.
Where will your area of coverage be?
Will it be inter state or intra state?
You need to know this before you can have an idea of the start up cost.
Nevertheless it's a lucrative business to invest in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds