Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Decorating your office at work?

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
Does your company allow you to decorate your office at work? It might come off as unprofessional if there are clients in and out of the building, but if clients never see your area, what's the harm?

A co-worker of mine was forced to remove most of her Christmas decorations because she was using the company's electricity and was considered a fire hazard.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a desk space and I am allowed to decorate it, just nothing distracting or noisy. I have some pictures and some other odds and ends to make it feel more like my own space and it is really nice.

She should use battery powered lights. I did that for this past Christmas at my desk. I had a small tree. It was set to a timer.

I have a desk space and I am allowed to decorate it, just nothing distracting or noisy. I have some pictures and some other odds and ends to make it feel more like my own space and it is really nice.

She should use battery powered lights. I did that for this past Christmas at my desk. I had a small tree. It was set to a timer.

Many employees tend to decorate the office when they tend to organise an event or a party at certain time period. I think that the company bears the expenses of those events. In such cases, the company must create a separate budgeting plan.

I personally feel that in order not to get too noticed by the organization you work with or not to get sanctioned, you can keep your decorations simple and not do too much.

I personally feel that in order not to get too noticed by the organization you work with or not to get sanctioned, you can keep your decorations simple and not do too much.

I do not think that it is relevant. if your manager notices you decorating the workplace in the best manner, then they may appreciate your efforts a lot. This also means that you might be a great planner and it is worth getting noticed by your seniors like managers and supervisors.

Personal I dont thing its necessary to be honest. The work environment is a professional space and it's best to keep it that way, you can put frames or pictures of motivational quotes that you love.

I decorate my desk area, but at the moment it's a mess and needs a good cleaning. One of these days when I can catch a break I'll clean up a bit. I have decorated some, but I don't like to decorate the area too much either.

Does your company allow you to decorate your office at work? It might come off as unprofessional if there are clients in and out of the building, but if clients never see your area, what's the harm?

A co-worker of mine was forced to remove most of her Christmas decorations because she was using the company's electricity and was considered a fire hazard.

I believe that as long as you have your own working desk at your workplace you have the right to decorate it in a way that it is going to be comfortable for you to work with and nobody will have any business to interfere with it.

I don't know what kind of policy the company I worked for had for decorating the office because I never tied any kind of decoration. I was not interested in things like this. However, the company tried to decorate for the holidays and I was just a spectator.

I believe that as long as you have your own working desk at your workplace you have the right to decorate it in a way that it is going to be comfortable for you to work with and nobody will have any business to interfere with it.
I see it this way too, if you have your own office to work in, they should permit you to decorate it however you want, as long as it is not an obscene decoration or anything like that, and if you decorate it yourself it gives it a personal and distinctive touch.

🤔😂 What did she do, put up a full Christmas tree loaded with hot lights and a wreath with twinkling red holly and automated snowmen waving and singing when you walked into her office?

Can't believe they would make her take it all down. Unless she had an entire Christmas extravaganza going on there..
🎄🎅☃️⛄❄️🎄

That was pretty wrong by the management to force a staff to remove the decorations. As a matter of fact, the thing with decorating your office is to make it comfortable for you and clients that come around since you spend most of your time at the office.

If you have your own separate office at your workplace, you have the right to decorate the office as you want. I have my own office with a door to close behind whenever I'm inside it. I'm allowed to decorate my office with some other office equipments in the office.

I see it this way too, if you have your own office to work in, they should permit you to decorate it however you want, as long as it is not an obscene decoration or anything like that, and if you decorate it yourself it gives it a personal and distinctive touch.

It is only a mad person that is going to decorate an office space with obscene decorations of art. Even though it is that person's personal office, it is also the company's office because every other person can equally come to the office for one reason or another. They cannot be expected to suffer the obscenity that the person have already used to decorate the office because it is his or her own private office.

If you have your own separate office at your workplace, you have the right to decorate the office as you want. I have my own office with a door to close behind whenever I'm inside it. I'm allowed to decorate my office with some other office equipments in the office.

Workplaces are decorated many times, especially when a specific event takes places. It is quite common for many workplaces to celebrate events such as farewell and this is the time when the offices or the workplaces may get decorated at that time.

Workplaces are decorated many times, especially when a specific event takes places. It is quite common for many workplaces to celebrate events such as farewell and this is the time when the offices or the workplaces may get decorated at that time.

Whenever there is a need for an event to be carried out or held in a business organisation or company, there is always going to be a decoration that is going to suit that event because without that decoration, it will not look like the company is actually celebrating anything which doesn't make sense.

Whenever there is a need for an event to be carried out or held in a business organisation or company, there is always going to be a decoration that is going to suit that event because without that decoration, it will not look like the company is actually celebrating anything which doesn't make sense.

This also includes using balloons and many other things that are required by the company. They also purchase cake as well. This changes the workplace environment completely and this may also refresh the minds of employees who might be working in the company.

The company where I'm working hosts end of the year party every year. I've never seen any year they didn't celebrate the end of the year's party. A very big decoration is done by events and planning company they hire for the job.

The company where I'm working hosts end of the year party every year. I've never seen any year they didn't celebrate the end of the year's party. A very big decoration is done by events and planning company they hire for the job.

Well, there are many companies that celebrate at the end of year and there is nothing wrong with that. Many companies celebrate and throw a party because they may have had reached their annual target and this is quite important for almost all the companies.

End-of-the-year party is a very common thing in the company where I am working and it's something that I really appreciate them doing once in a year because we have given everything in the past 12 months working for the company.

They need to do something to appreciate their workers even if they don't use to do it regularly when they have been working very well each month.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds