Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Debts

It reached a point that the borrowings had affected the profitability so I had to reach out to people who can lend me money with no interest. At least I was able to recover from the piling debts.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never been in this situation before. Personally I try all possible means to avoid being in debt because I know this might in one way or the other have a negative consequences in my life later.

I don't really like how it sounds, the word debt has leaded a lot of money into difficulty, if you want to be free from debts you are expected to have a income streams.

That's doesn't seem good, I don't think it is good for you to take loans in your business, taking loans to support your business will only lead you to failure.

I don't have a business but my family are entrepreneurs, at the beginning some took out loans but they have been excellent managers. Their payments are monthly, and they only demanded it at the time of the venture, and then the debts were paid off and they generated great

Not this one, but a loved one has gone through this. One thing led to another, and he began owing a company money. He had to work harder to pay it back because borrowing money to pay it back is still the same as being in debt.

If you are in debt or get into debt, you owe money. If you are out of debt or get out of debt, you succeed in paying all the money that you owe. He was already deeply in debt through gambling losses. See full dictionary entry for debt.

I'm not privy to know my company's debt profile but I know there are a lot of businesses that incur debt during a fiscal year. It's having a greater profit margin that really matters most times.

Actually no company is quite free or independent of debt but to some extent some of the companies are in much debt than others due to lack of good management control.

My former company was in debt because of accumulating rent and utility costs. The firm suffered as a result of paying off the debts since I had to borrow money from another source to cover the expenses.

Yes, my previous company took out a loan from the bank to purchase a company car, but I was able to pay it off without any problems because the purchase was such a big help to the company and increased sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds