Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with friends that betrayed you

bhennie

Reputable member
Credits
So in life I have learnt that you would have meet certain people that would act like a friend to you all because of what you have to offer them. But how do you deal with a friend that you have know for six years plus that betrays your trust all because of money. Do you ever get to be friends with those people.
I have a friend that did something similar to me and I have been finding difficult to trust him.
What do you guys thing. I’m I over reacting to this? Also share your experience

Advertisement Placeholder
I think, a men live with you and make anything with you. Because of 6 years passage of time, he is not be honest with you and make fraud and cheat you in field of life because of money. He was not your friend I think, I advised to you that you should never trust him again now while you get big loss in business or job. You should not make mistake now because he cannot be changed.

Talking about betrayal, that's both something that should be swept under the carpet just like that. A person who betrayed you once before will do alot more some other time if he or she is given an opportunity. Friendship is not by force so avoid that person at all cost

I don't condone betrayal and if anyone was to betray me, I would never flow well with the person ever again except it's mandatory that I must associate with the person.

in dealing with a betrayal its something that depends on personality to me I may decide to treat him or her as he has done but according to Christian doctrine u forgive and forget such betrayals to be a bygone issue.

So in life I have learnt that you would have meet certain people that would act like a friend to you all because of what you have to offer them. But how do you deal with a friend that you have know for six years plus that betrays your trust all because of money. Do you ever get to be friends with those people.
I have a friend that did something similar to me and I have been finding difficult to trust him.
Betrayal is something I can never take lightly especially from a friend, I will make sure I cut off from such a person and never have anything to do with them again because it simply means they aren't trustworthy

Dealing with betrayal friend you need to forget such friend that betrayed you never allow such friend to come closer to you, simple mean that you can't trust such friend again.

Betrayal is something so weighty that shouldn't be handled with slightest of ones fist, anyone that can betray you can go further to destroy you, it is better not to trust anyone who has betrayed in the past because they can still do it again. So one should place the red light on them.

A betrayal will always remain a betrayal and the best way to treat them is to put them where they belong. It also requires wisdom in dealing with this kind of people. You don't fight them rough or abandon them but the best way to treat them is to keep them far from yourself.

Fool me once shame on you but fool me twice, shame on me. I think we are all humans and no one is perfect, a friend that betrayed me could still be given a second chance but this time I won't let my guard down entirely because one bitten is twice shy

Such is life, people will stab you at your back don't be surprise because you can also do the same just take it as a human nature that as been in existence since the beginning of human race..
[automerge]1622999116[/automerge]
Men will always be men... because you guys are best of friends didn't mean you are one... Different people come from different background, so its norms to be betrayed, that's life.

Last edited:
It is a good thing for you to have discovered friends that have betrayed you and even know how true it is so that it teaches you never to trust anyone easily again
[automerge]1625034786[/automerge]
Betrayal is one thing we have to face at one time or the other because of The selfish choices of our friends or the height behind our backs. I can forgive be there but that trust is what you will never get easily again

Last edited:
You are right. You will get to encounter these kinds of people that will make friends with you and you trusted them also for a time and then something bad happens and this friend betrays you. I will just forgive and forget this friend. But I will avoid that person so that no bad experience will happen next.

Dealing with friends that betrayed you
In this life challenges are must ,you must face challenges sometimes friends leave people's break our heat etc

I
I would never be able to trust or do business with someone who betrayed me. If the person is given a second chance, he or she could do worse. I will never be friends with such person again.

The corresponding emotion for betrayal should be lack of trust so it's not bad that you feel that way

would never be able to trust or do business with someone who betrayed me. If the person is given a second chance, he or she could do worse. I will never be friends with such person again.

Most of the things that bothers on disagreeements amongst business partners is the mainly on the issue of finance,one way to avoid such problems is to be very carefull with individuals that we cannot vouch for.

Betrayal of any kind is always hurtful. However, in modern society the focus tends to be on betrayal in romantic relationships, but the reality is that a betrayal by a close friend can be just as upsetting. And it is not necessarily going to be an easy thing to get over. But you I and should also give them a chance to explain the situation from their point of view. Even if it doesn’t make things better between you, hearing their reasons for acting the way they did might help you and I to understand the things that have happened.
Nevertheless, this might not be relevant in your case, but you and I may also need to consider whether we’ve had a role to play in what’s happened. If you haven’t been the best friend to them in recent times, that might have contributed to their behavior. That’s not an excuse for their betrayal, but it’s something to bear in mind.

Betraying may comes in any form and you should be preparing for it that what makes it soften whenever it comes, if a friend betray, next thing is to depart with him or her

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds