Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with friends that betrayed you

I have never had a friend that betrayed me because of money but i have had a friend that betrayed me because of something else. I cut all ties with her and i haven't spoke with her for sometime, i can't trust her again.

Advertisement Placeholder
Are you looking for a perfect revenge plan? Watch the revenge series. Still, at the end of the series, it didn't worth fighting back. Just let it go. Karma will have a way to fight back for you.

So in life I have learnt that you would have meet certain people that would act like a friend to you all because of what you have to offer them. But how do you deal with a friend that you have know for six years plus that betrays your trust all because of money. Do you ever get to be friends with those people.
I have a friend that did something similar to me and I have been finding difficult to trust him.
What do you guys thing. I’m I over reacting to this? Also share your experience
sometimes so me of the friends are meant to let go, because they add nothing to your life ,bad friends are like a shadow they are around you during the brightest time and disappear during the darkest time

I don't think, that you are over reacting at all. It is natural, that you are feeling betrayed. As the saying goes. you can forgive, but you cannot forget. I think you should avoid people, who have betrayed your trust. If they did it one time, they will do it again, if there opportunity arises.

So in life I have learnt that you would have meet certain people that would act like a friend to you all because of what you have to offer them. But how do you deal with a friend that you have know for six years plus that betrays your trust all because of money. Do you ever get to be friends with those people.
I have a friend that did something similar to me and I have been finding difficult to trust him.
What do you guys thing. I’m I over reacting to this? Also share your experience
Well it depends on your relationship with that friend over the years, a friend of six years am guessing you guys are very close. In such a case I would advice to just forgive and let go. I know it's not easy because I also have my personal experience on matters like this. But you keeping it in mind automatically puts you in the same level as them. It would be best to forgive but deal with them with wisdom or if possible avoid them.

A so called 'friend' who has once betrayed you will again for same if you give him or her the chance to. It's good to forgive such a friend but on no account should you trust the person. It's just natural. There is an idiomatic expression that goes this way; 'once beaten twice shy'. I hope you get that right.

Real friends are known when money I involved. A friend who betrays you because of money can actually kill you because of money, so I would advise you stay away from such person because he is not your friend

Talking about betrayal, that's both something that should be swept under the carpet just like that. A person who betrayed you once before will do alot more some other time if he or she is given an opportunity. Friendship is not by force so avoid that person at all cost
There are lots of things to realy consider when it comes to forming an alliance and trust is one of them,trust is built with time and is not to be betrayed,if a betrayal of trust occures it could take time to rebuild.

Ohh thats a perfect subject to talk about.
So I had a friend who at least I thought back at the day that were a good friend, but I realized that when I really need him and when I not succeed he is simply laughing at me and swearing at me from behind, that was the plot twist when I understood that he only uses me and doesn't care about me at all.
He used me to be his partner to order Sushi or Pizza with him, to go with him to the cinemas but he didn't really respect me he is a fake friend.

When someone betrays me, it is end of everything, I do not deal with these people. I do not go on pursuing this person and seek revenge but I don't deal with this person any longer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds