Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with a lousy customer?

Credits
Customers are the basic and main reason why businesses are started up in the first place. Without your business customers, there's not going to be any kind of success in your business. It's why businesses do almost everything possible to get and retain their business customers. Although, there are some customers who can be very lousy and troublesome. How do you cope and manage such persons to buy?

Advertisement Placeholder
Customers are the basic and main reason why businesses are started up in the first place. Without your business customers, there's not going to be any kind of success in your business. It's why businesses do almost everything possible to get and retain their business customers. Although, there are some customers who can be very lousy and troublesome. How do you cope and manage such persons to buy?

If i ever deal with a lousy customer who delays payments, then i would request them to pay an upfront amount of money before they could order products. This will make them pay faster. Usually down payments are requested by many businesses when they deal with a new customer.

You're going to have a mix of good and bas customers, it's inevitable you will end up dealing with bad customers. It's how you deal with it and overcome the situation. You will have bad customers, some who will give you bad reviews. But if you do your job right, you will start to see better reviews, and more respect. Soon enough the bad customers will feel like an afterthought.

You're going to have a mix of good and bas customers, it's inevitable you will end up dealing with bad customers. It's how you deal with it and overcome the situation. You will have bad customers, some who will give you bad reviews. But if you do your job right, you will start to see better reviews, and more respect. Soon enough the bad customers will feel like an afterthought.

This attitude of always going to give bad reviews by those kind of troublesome or bad customers is something that is very common with them because they believe that their bad reviews is going to damage your business in a way they will feel okay they have achieved your goal but as long as you make sure to do right by your business, their reviews not going to get anywhere.

This attitude of always going to give bad reviews by those kind of troublesome or bad customers is something that is very common with them because they believe that their bad reviews is going to damage your business in a way they will feel okay they have achieved your goal but as long as you make sure to do right by your business, their reviews not going to get anywhere.

Sometimes a customer may give bad review. However, it might be possible that the company might not be at fault at all. perhaps the customer may never have had understood the policy in the first place. This is why it is very important to read the terms and conditions properly.

Actually you will deal with both bad and good customers don't expect all the customer to exhibit same habit never some customers are lousy and arrogant while others maybe polite that is why I think we nees to learn ways to handle our customers

I understand some customers are so bad that you always want to shut the door for this customer, however, as a business you cannot do that because shutting down this customer can also mean you are gaining a bad reputation as this customer might start spreading fake news about your business. It can be a difficult situation.

I understand some customers are so bad that you always want to shut the door for this customer, however, as a business you cannot do that because shutting down this customer can also mean you are gaining a bad reputation as this customer might start spreading fake news about your business. It can be a difficult situation.

I have encountered such kind of customer once when I used to manage a shop. A customer entered the shop and started act as if I am his servant. Fortunately, he never found what he wanted to buy and he left. He seemed quite arrogant individual.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds