Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dating sites worth using, any suggestions?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are some dating sites worth using? I used to use POF and OkCupid years ago, but when they required you have a mobile number in order to use their service, I cancelled my accounts. Now I just use Facebook Dating, as it doesn't require me to have a mobile number to use it. Which is a plus in my book. But other than that, I don't really use any other dating sites.

Advertisement Placeholder
No dating sites is worth using in my sight. Why can't a man meet a lady in person and connect to start a relationship? The same dating sites will give you lots of ladies who will gaslight you quickly. Tinder have been the biggest dating site I've heard of but I never care about using it.

2go was one of them best dating sites that was used by a lot of people were in my country about 10 years ago. I'm not sure if the company still exist in but back then, they had a very good set up in their platform on how you can be able to connect with anyone that you want and engage to see if you can start a relationship with the person.

There are many different dating sites and apps available, and the one that's right for you will depend on your personal preferences and what you're looking for in a relationship. Some people use these sites for our personal use. And some times these sites are helpfull.

I can't say I ever used one. I know a few older family members have tried them in the past and were both greeted with a sea of disappointment. You would have better luck meeting someone on a forum or social platform than a dating site imo.

I can't say I ever used one. I know a few older family members have tried them in the past and were both greeted with a sea of disappointment. You would have better luck meeting someone on a forum or social platform than a dating site imo.

A lot of ladies out there now make use of dating sites as their hook up platform for their prostitution business because I've actually seen a lot of them do it to some guys who had a better intention of trying to make use of those platform to find someone they are going to be in a relationship with, but all end up getting those who are only making use of the site for prostitution.

It's often tough to find legit people on there. You're often bombarded by bots most of the time, and who knows if you're meeting the right person. And I agree, these days finding people on forums or social platforms seems more promising than using an actual dating site. Plus facebook has their own dating feature. Surprised more social sites haven't done their own dating section.

There are many different dating sites and apps available, and the one that's right for you will depend on your personal preferences and what you're looking for in a relationship. Some people use these sites for our personal use. And some times these sites are helpfull.

It is also very important to note that scammers have actually started making use of dating website to scam those who are looking for relationship on this platform. There have been a lot of cases of relationships scams that have been reported to be carried out on several dating websites.

I have used three in the past, Badoo, Tinder and Facebook dating, the first two I did not like anything since everything is too superficial and only seeks to have a good time one day and nothing else, little conversation and everything very bland, facebook dating I liked more since people are more likely to look for genuine conversations and know the person they are talking to, It's less frivolous in general, so if I had to recommend an app it will be that one.

Everyone is different and whilst someone may not like using dating sites or has not been able to find any success using dating sites, others may have done and may like to take that route again to find someone.

I myself don't use dating sites as I have never needed to but the two I used to know of if they are still around are eHarmony and Plenty of Fish. These may only be UK ones though.

I have used three in the past, Badoo, Tinder and Facebook dating, the first two I did not like anything since everything is too superficial and only seeks to have a good time one day and nothing else, little conversation and everything very bland, facebook dating I liked more since people are more likely to look for genuine conversations and know the person they are talking to, It's less frivolous in general, so if I had to recommend an app it will be that one.
Badoo is a cesspool platform. I wouldn't advise anyone who's after a genuine relationship parther to make use of Badoo. Tinder and Facebook dating are good options for someone to give a try but be careful with how they use them.

With the evolution of social media, I think the essence of dating sites has vanished. These days people can meet online and start a relationship. These days dating sites are more of a hook-up site.

Badoo is a cesspool platform. I wouldn't advise anyone who's after a genuine relationship parther to make use of Badoo. Tinder and Facebook dating are good options for someone to give a try but be careful with how they use them.
Yes, you are right, on Badoo people usually look for something casual, one night and nothing else, maybe some could like what I am saying, but if you are looking for a relationship or something more genuine, you should avoid Badoo because there you will not find it, honestly the dating application market is very badly nowadays.

Yes, you are right, on Badoo people usually look for something casual, one night and nothing else, maybe some could like what I am saying, but if you are looking for a relationship or something more genuine, you should avoid Badoo because there you will not find it, honestly the dating application market is very badly nowadays.

I can't wrap my head around any dating site where the people there are genuinely looking for love. It is mainly those that are looking for quickies and some flings and nothing more attached to it. How we got to that level is what I can't understand, but it is always important to find someone physically instead of trying to make mistakes on the Internet.

I can't wrap my head around any dating site where the people there are genuinely looking for love. It is mainly those that are looking for quickies and some flings and nothing more attached to it. How we got to that level is what I can't understand, but it is always important to find someone physically instead of trying to make mistakes on the Internet.
I have found some partners on the internet, but not on dating sites, which are mainly for what you commented, I found them on platforms like Facebook or Instagram, where interactions are more genuine and without going straight for "quickies" as you say, so it is easier to establish real conversations and better connections, dating sites are anything but for finding love.

No dating sites is worth using in my sight.
I can empathize, but I used them when I got divorced.

Why can't a man meet a lady in person and connect to start a relationship?
I wish we could. But now a days if you approach a woman in a public place like Wal-Mart, the library, or the gym then you're accused of being a creep and you're treated like a potential rapist. This is why I decided to use dating apps instead. The Me Too movement is starting to badly effect women because men are terrified of approaching women for the reason they don't want to the cops called on them over bs reasons.

The same dating sites will give you lots of ladies who will gaslight you quickly.
I've had several women do that to me including my ex wife. I just would hang up on them or quit talking to them. The moment a woman says that you're crazy or even teases it, I would say that it's time to immediately walk away.

Tinder have been the biggest dating site I've heard of but I never care about using it.
I met my 2nd wife on Tinder. We saw each other for 2 years and 9 months before getting married.

Of course they are I mean I have met my current girlfriend in Tinder which is a dating app and I don't regretting that not for a second.. we know each other for a few days she seem to be kind empathic and lovely and the best part is that she is not ghosting me :D some indeed do that on Tinder but not her.
My trick is simple once you start speaking with a girl in any dating app you have to get her number as soon as possible so you can chat normally and more professionaly and personally, never never stay on the application it's not good because then you are just like the rest of the people who dm her..

With the evolution of social media, I think the essence of dating sites has vanished. These days people can meet online and start a relationship. These days dating sites are more of a hook-up site.

This is exactly the way I see most dating website today because it is just a hookup website where ladies sell themselves for financial gain. Men go there to flirt around online. I don't see anything positive coming out from most dating website that are popularly used in my country today and I'm never interested in making use of any of them.

I can empathize, but I used them when I got divorced.

I wish we could. But now a days if you approach a woman in a public place like Wal-Mart, the library, or the gym then you're accused of being a creep and you're treated like a potential rapist. This is why I decided to use dating apps instead. The Me Too movement is starting to badly effect women because men are terrified of approaching women for the reason they don't want to the cops called on them over bs reasons.

I've had several women do that to me including my ex wife. I just would hang up on them or quit talking to them. The moment a woman says that you're crazy or even teases it, I would say that it's time to immediately walk away.

I met my 2nd wife on Tinder. We saw each other for 2 years and 9 months before getting married.

I'm happy for you being able to meet your 2nd wife on Tinder. It's been hit and miss for most people whom I know to make use of it, I'm happy it brought someone better into your life. You're right about how some ladies act like they are crazy when someone is trying to have a nice conversation with them. It's best to avoid them if they show the red flag.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds