Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dating sites worth using, any suggestions?

I can't wrap my head around any dating site where the people there are genuinely looking for love. It is mainly those that are looking for quickies and some flings and nothing more attached to it. How we got to that level is what I can't understand, but it is always important to find someone physically instead of trying to make mistakes on the Internet.

Most of them making use of those dating websites are just there for the money and sex. It doesn't get any better than that and it's such a shame. A lot of people now see it as a business to create such website and charge for subscription fees for those who are interested in using it. You will see so many ladies on each and every one of them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of them making use of those dating websites are just there for the money and sex. It doesn't get any better than that and it's such a shame.
I found one night stands to be unsatisfying and pointless. Sex in a relationship is so much better and more meaningful. It disappoints me that this is where people in our society want to be by staying single and just using each other for money and sex.

A lot of people now see it as a business to create such website and charge for subscription fees for those who are interested in using it. You will see so many ladies on each and every one of them.
I've noticed a lot of women go on Only Fans, Loyal Fans, My Girl Fund, Patreon, cam girl websites, or use their Facebook and Instagram to get cash tips and gifts. It's really a turn off. I was talking to a woman. I was into her at first...until I saw that she was doing that. Sorry, not sorry. It turns me off when women put up an altar and want followers of desperate men worshipping them with praise and cash gifts. They can keep their temple and their small fan base, but I won't be sticking around. I'm glad I found and married a woman who didn't stoop so low for praise from simps for self-aggrandizement to feel better about herself.

I found one night stands to be unsatisfying and pointless. Sex in a relationship is so much better and more meaningful. It disappoints me that this is where people in our society want to be by staying single and just using each other for money and sex.

I've noticed a lot of women go on Only Fans, Loyal Fans, My Girl Fund, Patreon, cam girl websites, or use their Facebook and Instagram to get cash tips and gifts. It's really a turn off. I was talking to a woman. I was into her at first...until I saw that she was doing that. Sorry, not sorry. It turns me off when women put up an altar and want followers of desperate men worshipping them with praise and cash gifts. They can keep their temple and their small fan base, but I won't be sticking around. I'm glad I found and married a woman who didn't stoop so low for praise from simps for self-aggrandizement to feel better about herself.

For me in everything that's been going on, it's men - those simps that I blame for almost everything that's gone wrong with our ladies. If these guys aren't supporting their madness in one way or another, I believe that they would have looked for better things to do with their lives. Imagine when a guy chats up a lady and say, for being beautiful, send me your account number, let me send you money. They actually do that, so why wouldn't ladies behave like they do today.

For me in everything that's been going on, it's men - those simps that I blame for almost everything that's gone wrong with our ladies. If these guys aren't supporting their madness in one way or another, I believe that they would have looked for better things to do with their lives. Imagine when a guy chats up a lady and say, for being beautiful, send me your account number, let me send you money. They actually do that, so why wouldn't ladies behave like they do today.

100% agree. These men are part of the problem of what women are doing today. No, we should not give women money just because a lot of men think they are hot. Pretty privilege gives these women delusions of grandeur and makes them believe they are holier than thou. Not to mention a majority of them sit there and gripe about being used by men when they go off and sleep with their fans. They don't realize that they devalue and degrade themselves when they go on those platforms and start taking their money. What did they expect would happen? It's a business model and as soon as they agree to the terms of use, they inadvertently are opening the door to be viewed as a product for those platforms. They don't realize that a majority of their followers quit seeing them as a human being and start seeing them as a sexual object for their dreams and desires. Those are the kinds of people they are choosing to associate with.

100% agree. These men are part of the problem of what women are doing today. No, we should not give women money just because a lot of men think they are hot. Pretty privilege gives these women delusions of grandeur and makes them believe they are holier than thou. Not to mention a majority of them sit there and gripe about being used by men when they go off and sleep with their fans. They don't realize that they devalue and degrade themselves when they go on those platforms and start taking their money. What did they expect would happen? It's a business model and as soon as they agree to the terms of use, they inadvertently are opening the door to be viewed as a product for those platforms. They don't realize that a majority of their followers quit seeing them as a human being and start seeing them as a sexual object for their dreams and desires. Those are the kinds of people they are choosing to associate with.

Exactly! I have seen a lot of them on Twitter with their little clips of where they went and get laid with one of their fans who obviously paid for the sex and still have it recorded. They will then go on and have the full clip uploaded to either their Only Fans page or Fansley account which you would need to pay for their monthly subscription fees to have access to their full videos and pictures. Men do pay for it because those ladies makes millions of dollars from those websites.

Exactly! I have seen a lot of them on Twitter with their little clips of where they went and get laid with one of their fans who obviously paid for the sex and still have it recorded. They will then go on and have the full clip uploaded to either their Only Fans page or Fansley account which you would need to pay for their monthly subscription fees to have access to their full videos and pictures. Men do pay for it because those ladies makes millions of dollars from those websites.

Since we're on the subject of women using naïve men for money online. Do you ever watch Bobby Rio?

I found him extremely useful during my divorce. I still drop in and watch him. He warns men not to encourage this kind of behavior and to have more self reliance and to build self confidence. Giving a woman money whom you don't know is seen as a weakness. In this video he tells a story about someone he knew who met a women, was madly in love with her, and she drained him of his 401k savings and left him high and dry. He also told stories where men would throw money at women online, like on Only Fans, thinking that they're going to get a relationship out of it, and by the time they realize it ain't never going to happen, they're broke. It's worse than gambling.

Since we're on the subject of women using naïve men for money online. Do you ever watch Bobby Rio?

I found him extremely useful during my divorce. I still drop in and watch him. He warns men not to encourage this kind of behavior and to have more self reliance and to build self confidence. Giving a woman money whom you don't know is seen as a weakness. In this video he tells a story about someone he knew who met a women, was madly in love with her, and she drained him of his 401k savings and left him high and dry. He also told stories where men would throw money at women online, like on Only Fans, thinking that they're going to get a relationship out of it, and by the time they realize it ain't never going to happen, they're broke. It's worse than gambling.

Yeah, I do watch Bobby Rio once in a while. He's one of those guys who understands the psychology these ladies play on weak men. It's very unfortunate that some men doesn't care to learn and when you try to get them to see the reality of how they are being fooled and used, they will see you as the stupid one. A lot of man have fallen victim to these scams by ladies and more of them are still in their chains.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds