Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Dark or Light?

Advertisement Placeholder
Dark, It suits my signatures and is less irritable on my eyes.; meaning I can brose the site for longer!

Gytix said:
Dark, It suits my signatures and is less irritable on my eyes.; meaning I can brose the site for longer!
You can...brose? :p
I personally don't have a preference. There's some great dark themes, and some great light themes :) It really just depends on the forum using it :)

Brose, yeah. It's this new thing I'm working on.. I see big things in the future for Brose, Copyright 2012.

Plans already in place for buying Bose out and merging them with Brose, we're aiming to partner up with Microsoft and then sometime in the future buy them out and merge. :ilike:

Plans already in place for buying Bose out and merging them with Brose, we're aiming to partner up with Microsoft and then sometime in the future buy them out and merge. :ilike:
Oh yeah man, glad to hear it :)
I've already pre-ordered ;)

Wow..all that from a typo. You guys are insane.

I tend to like light ones because dark themes annoy me for some reason but the good thing about our theme? You can do whatever you want with it. :p

Wow..all that from a typo. You guys are insane.

I tend to like light ones because dark themes annoy me for some reason but the good thing about our theme? You can do whatever you want with it. :p

It was my way of deflecting the fail, so that it made me less embarrassed. So take this as a warning, correct me and I shall create an elaborate story to excuse myself.

I prefer lighter themes, but I always provide a dark theme for those who prefer those.

And I demand CEO of Brose Entertainment.

Just for some reason I prefer lighter themes, they just catch my eye better. Dark themes are good too, they just have to not be overwhelming or make things hard to read especially with colors other than white.

Honestly, it depends what forum I am on. I usually prefer lighter themes on most forums and darker themes on most gaming forums unless it isn't a general gaming forum and it has a more specific area like Xbox, Wii, Mario, etc then a lighter colour like green or blue would be more appropiate but I can warm to the idea of either although having a good theme is key in my books.

I just love lighter themes everywhere. May it be forums or websites or apps on my phone. I just prefer them lighter. I guess they're soothing to the eyes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds