Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer Vs Employee in a business

Most of the time, customers are treated as gods in every business.

It's true we need to pay a lot of attention to them, all the time.
Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

I don't think it's fair at all. So, what do you all think about this?

Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

Customers as long as business is concerned are always right you must treat them well. The reason why such a business exist is because of the customers. Employee are important for working for the company and they too need to be respected. Customers are more important because no customer no business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Employees are our most important customers because they can provide crucial insights into the overall customer experience. But they are often overlooked or neglected, and most companies do not view them as valuable assets – either in terms of providing insights into the customer experience, or as brand ambassadors.

Customers and employees are two sides of the same coin. Both are very important and you cannot do without one. That is why it is necessary that you give them both equal priority. Satisfy and impress your customers and treat your employees well.

The because they can provide crucial insights into the overall customer experience. But they are often overlooked or neglected, and most companies do not view them as valuable assets – either in terms of providing insights into the customer experience, or as brand ambassadors

It is definitely unfair, most customers because of these preferential treatments then to misbehave, in a scenario where there is an issue between your customer and your employee, just apologise to the customer without scolding the employee, if it happens that your employee was at fault then you talk to him after the customer has left.

Exactly. I understand where you are coming from. I totally do not agree when they say that "Customer is always right". For me, "Customer has his rights" is pretty much accurate.

Customers are irreplaceable in any kind of business, which is why they are treated with utmost care because all kinds of businesses exists because of their customers. If your customers are not satisfied with your business services, you will have work tooth and nail to satisfy them, otherwise you can kiss your business goodbye.

Employee and customer are the backbone of one's business, without them ones business can not reach the next point. So therefore the business owner must make good interactions to both the customers and the employee.

I want to believe this message is coming from the angle of a business owner been concern about the well being of customers and his or her employee, well this where my own suggestion comes in, the two-party are both to be respected at all time to avoid imbalance or dysfunctional or loss of effective interreaction, first for every business the basic and secondary aim is to make a profit so when it comes to customers satisfaction I think it is awesome to satisfy customers need when necessary but not all the time customers are RIGHT sometime some are wrong but because of the commitment towards our business goal and focus we tend to give away our innocence to the guilty owns, your employee is always to be respected at all time irrespective of the situation because your business growth lies in their strategies way of attending to customers so always give them respect and maks them.

Listen from the customer's point of view. Once the employee has left the immediate area, find a quiet place where you can sit down to discuss the situation with the customer. Your goal at this point is not to defend your employee, your product, or anything else. Your goal is to understand the situation from your customer's perspective. Do not fall into the trap of assuming you know what the customer wants. It is possible that a win from their perspective is something entirely different, and something much easier to provide.

Customers are important in business because that's where the money comes from. Employees are important in business because they develop products you are selling and they find customers for your business. Customers and employees, both are equally important for a business and you need these both to generate revenue.

Business is building block of both customer and employee. Both are important with respect to each other. Behavior should be good of both employee and customer. If employee will treated good then more customers come and business will be increased. If employee will have bad behavior with customer,then he will not enhance his business.

A statement my father made on the subject has stuck with me- The customer is NOT always right, but the customer IS always the customer. This idea has helped guide me through discussions with challenging customers, always remembering who ultimately pays the bills.

The costomers and the employee always have direct contact and in so they must have good mutual communication in other for the business transaction to be a success. If costomers are not satisfied with the performance of the employee then the business can not grow

Customers and employee both have importance and they are to be treated like a god.
Customers always enhance sales of goods and production of or if it to the organisation.
Employee, on the other hand, always make the goods for the customers and business.Without an employee there can never be goods that the customers will buy.
So the two of them should be held up high.

Sometimes, customers might put up a strange and rude attitude towards employees. There is no justification for this act but the workers should remember that the saying that ''Customers are king'' and as such we must not return their rude attitude with a drastic reply. Without customers, no sales

Outrightly supporting a wrong customer against your own employee is wrong. Either to customers or employees, there should be fairness in treatment.

Very nice question and point regarding business. To be Honest Customer is the King of Market. We all want too much customers to come . But when it is debate on customers and employees then you should give respect to right person. If your employees did mistake then you should humble to customer and vice versa. Treat both equally.

Customers and employee have their advantages in all ways because the two of them are the mechanized human production unit.
Customers buys from the enterprise while employees provide the goods to the customer.

This has nothing to do with more importance or whatever, in any organization, the human resource department is very important as regards taking care of the workers' welfare and professional development, also the customer services department plus all employees in general must ensure proper customer services to enable customer retention and company's positive image. Therefore, both should be taken as very important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds