Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer retension strategies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setho

Captain Junkie
Credits
We all know how important retargetting is for business to try and win more customers to yourself and so is even to keep old customers. After selling a product, I understand that I should try to collect the customers email and should be open to feed back but then what kind of things do I do to make sure they always come back?

Advertisement Placeholder
To keep them, since you have their email and feedback, use those complaints to improve.

Additionally, you can offer them something else, especially if it helps them free of charge, like an ebook, checklist or even a course.

This will keep you in their minds whenever they want to buy.

When you products are arguably the best, automatically it will prompt your customers to come back because of the quality of the service you tender to them, I think this is one the simplest way of making them come back

Customer retention is very key in keeping a company running.

Retention is a result of good treat received from either Customer Services department or Sales department such as prompt response to queries, friend approach and professionalism.

With retention you stand to make more sales through referral.

Customers retention strategy is a systematic impetus and attempt put forth by a business owner to attract customers trust towards their enterprise, in order to keep them coming back to buy more good and services for a continuous preferences and purposes. In my own way of achieving customers retention is done through requesting for their personal mobile number, meanwhile after appropriate exchange of contact, I would occasionally text through SMS or WhatsApp messenger to check-up on them to receive feed back on the sold out products, and also text for season creating purpose, thereby informing them on prompt or newly purchased product that are available for for sale at my possession. However, continuous reminder of my business existence will surely make my customers come for more business transactions and also enhance periodic patronage from them.

Great customer services bring back customers, do make sure that your employees observe the best customer service etiquettes. Have a customer database, this will enable you to inform them of new products, ongoing promos. Customers can as well fill surveys at intervals telling how the company can improve.

There are many strategies to acquire in order to retain customers and to win more customers to yourself.
Firstly, there should be season where you allocate some gifts to your customers, offer promo in order to get more clients.
The way you respond and serve your customers itself is a way that can motivate them to always patronize your products.

To keep your customers you have to prioritize quality over any other aspects of your business as that is what everyone is after, then after that they now considers price.

We all know how important retargetting is for business to try and win more customers to yourself and so is even to keep old customers. After selling a product, I understand that I should try to collect the customers email and should be open to feed back but then what kind of things do I do to make sure they always come back?
Your product is one major things to make your customers come back. I mean if you have a good product that customer enjoyed they definitely come back to it. Then try to have your customer contact in which to be seek on them.

Customer retention is the bedrock on which businesses thrive. One thing is to make a sale, and another thing is to retain the customer, this can be achieved through selling of quality products, excellent customer service, and going extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.

It is very key to have the strategy of keeping your customers to always come back, it all begins with how quality and effective the service you rendered to them or goods you sell to them compare to to others and how you treat them on post business terms .

There is the thing called "customer relations" which I learned from a bank when I was young. They have a tv commercial that says CRM to mean Customer Relations Model. The CRM is a pretty young woman that welcomes the clients, offers coffee or anything to make them comfortable. You should also do the same to your customers by treating them like a guest when they come to your business place. For online stores you can engage the customer into a topic outside of business like the weather, current events or even plans of travel. It is the rapport that is important in connecting with the customer.

The most common pitfall for businesses around the world is that they think that if they have a great product or service, then customer retention will follow naturally.

And, while this might be the case in some instances, the harsh truth is that it’s only a short term strategy. An even harsher truth is that, sooner or later, your customers may just … leave!

Because if you stop trying, your customers start feeling that you no longer care about them.

For you to keep customers you have to deliver great service and improve on your customer relations , you can collect their details and send them messages or emails once in a while to occasionally remind them. Shoe them the benefits of their patronage.

Customer appreciation is one of the best ways to retain a particular customer. The truth is that you will always be at the point where the customer know that you are grateful for their patronage. This will help them buy more from you as long as you are doing the right things to keep them glued to your business.

To retain good customers is as easy as possible.
Your services has a big role to play on this when you render to your customers good services they will always come back.
The quality of your product is also another aspect. You should not cheat on your customers always be honest with them at all times.
You can always make your customer to keep coming back to you by providing to their satisfaction.

To ensure customer retention, you must make sure the your product is in great quality. Customers usually keeps coming back when they are satisfied with the product. However, you can still do something to keep the existing customers like giving them perks, discounts and great support system.

Retaining your customer is not a problem of your products are services are perfectly dished. Then, business packages must always be on ground for everyone who will like to patronize you. Have your customers contact for business updates.

I think the best customer retention strategy is to give your customers discount after buying a product from you most especially the regular customers who comes to your shop to buy goods regularly. With this strategy it will be easy for your customers to always come for more products and services so far you are offering them discount to what they are buying

the most common pitfalls of most and major businesses is that they think if they have great product or service then coStunner retention will follow naturally, which is far from the truth, the only truth there is that it will only last for a very short period of time, it's a short time strategy. one customer retention strategy I will say is the best and has worked and will also continue to work is that, target customers with special offer, the more you know abt your customers, the more you will be able to interact with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds