Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer retension strategies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great insights from individuals here! Getting or attracting customers these days is not much of a problem because of advertisements online and offline, enough paid traffic to websites, and announcements through social media. Retention is a difficult thing to do especially with picky and highly sophisticated customers. I think one thing that aids retention is being able to answer your customer's questions and resolve their concerns. When you're capable of this, you don't have much of a retention to do. They'll stay and some other will even suggest to you what they want you to do to keep them.

Advertisement Placeholder
We all know how important retargetting is for business to try and win more customers to yourself and so is even to keep old customers. After selling a product, I understand that I should try to collect the customers email and should be open to feed back but then what kind of things do I do to make sure they always come back?
Customer satisfaction is very necessary for development and promotion of any type of business, and it is very awesome idea to keep record of customers so that one can able to inform customers about all new products and features.

• Notice churning signs in advance. The most obvious way to ensure customer retention is to prevent a customer from leaving.
  • Target customers with special offers.
  • Reward your most profitable (VIP) customers.
  • Personalize your follow-ups.
  • Keep your follow-up promises.

Draw in with your clients

Peruse and channel your evaluations and surveys to find patterns, track issues over the long haul, and react straightforwardly to client input

Your first impression matters alot, how u were able to else to them like u knew them b4, my customers do tell me that alot! The way u talk to them will make them come back another day! They can even recommend their friends and neighbors. But your product/services must be top NM notch to

The only way to retain costumers is to treat them right and also sell good products to them. If a customer comes to buy a product from your shop and he is will treated and also given the right products he deserves, he will always come to your shop and buy from you. Good service retain and sustain costumers.

Retaining customers is much more easier than winning them because at that time the improvement in delivery of good service and also meeting their taste when it comes to things that trend in today's world so once you are ambitious in doing new things you will get it right.

The difference between companies that grow and those that don’t is customer retention. The more customers that you can keep and continue to sell to, the more likely you are to achieve your business goals.
Investment in customer acquisition far exceeds investment in retention. Yet, selling to an existing customer is 6-7 times cheaper. So, why are companies spending most of their budgets on generating new customers?
The biggest challenge for many companies is where to begin. Here, we share 5 practical customer retention strategies that you can use to keep your existing customers happy over the long-term and increase your profits.

Retention is a result of good treat you received from either customer service department or sales department, also you should make sure that your products is a great quality, this customers will usually keeps coming back when they are satisfied.

Customer base of a company is very important to the growth of the company. Customers play a huge role to the development of a company which is why it’s very important for business owners to treat customers as a part of the company. The voices of their customers should matter the most. One of the few strategies employed by business owners is to send out products or services review form. The review form will help producers know about their customer feeling towards the product or services rendered. This will also give an insight on which area needs improvements.

First things first make sure that your products are of high quality that will always keep your customers coming back. Secondly when rendering your service make them feel like you really care about them and also that you care about making their use of your products way and not just about their money.

Notice churning signs in advance. The most obvious way to ensure customer relation is to prevent a customer from leaving. Target customer with special offers. Reward your most profitable (VIP) Personalize your follow-ups. Keep your follow-up promises.

We all know how important retargetting is for business to try and win more customers to yourself and so is even to keep old customers. After selling a product, I understand that I should try to collect the customers email and should be open to feed back but then what kind of things do I do to make sure they always come back?
The best way to retain a customer is by giving them a wow experience. An experience to always remember. This is always the best strategy for your customers to stay glued to you. Sincerity, quality products and excellent customer service are not to be relegated.

This is a good strategy. Collecting customer's emails and adding to your email list is a brilliant plan for customer retention.
You can build a good email list and use it to market your other products and services to your customers.

In as much we are trying to win new customers, we must not lose grip of the old customers. We can find a means of including our contact on our products so that they can be free to contact us for feedback on the products. Or we even create business cards for them to be reaching us.

I think the first customer retention strategy is for you to sell your goods for a very fair price or offer the best services for the very best price they are worth. Another strategy is to maintain a good constumer relationship with your customers and provide the best possible customer service to them.

Customer retention is easier once you have their contact details. Get to know the things they love about the products they purchased from you or the services you rendered, improve on it and on the negative feedbacks, work on it and then try to draw them back with offers or discounts.

Where you look for customers will depend on the nature of your business. Some good online locations include forums and social media pages, including your own and those of similar or complementary businesses. Offline, you can meet plenty of potential customers at conferences and conventions in your industry.

The main strategy to retain customers is by providing best service and products. If offer best products or services your customers will come back again and again. You can also offer discounts and free products.

there are so many strategies that you can use to capture the heart of the customers.one thing about customers is that they love to be respected and granted attention.also, customers like when they are placed as priority and when you adjust inconveniences that were caused by your service.all these can be achieved by scheduling a particular hour to know about their grievances as well as their comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds