Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Creedance Clearwater Revival

Credits
Anyone enjoy some Creedance Clearwater Revival? I keep hearing them pop back up on the radio recently, which I LOVE. Plus we had a few songs of theirs on American Idol in the past few years so I've enjoyed hearing new renditions to it. What are some of your favorite songs? Have you ever heard of them before? Here are some songs below that I enjoy. :)

I love the message of this one along with the beat!

I love the beat to this one!

Advertisement Placeholder
there's a bad moon on the right!

CCR rules... it's a pity (again in my "old age fart" opinion") that there is no current music that competes.. the simple fact is that much of the late 60's, 70's and 80's music remains timeless... and current music is forgotten within a few years.
How many (even young) don't know this song, and won't start at least "swaying" to it (and if you are a Super Natural fan it has a special meaning for you).

Or how about this simple melody.

Or let's not forget the ever popular (if not politically correct)

Or the every popular

CCR always kills me on the situation that John Fogerty left, did his own thing then got sued for plagiarism by the record label. Jury found that as the songwriter for the song allegedly plagiarised, Fogerty couldn't really be accused of plagiarising himself...

These generations of music was incredible, and it is truly difficult to find music that compares! I'm even just a 90s kid, and I still prefer the older generations of music.
That's what I find SO amazing.... how many of the younger generation (I'm talking 18-23) actually know the songs... one of the funnest channels I've found on YouTube is React. Want to go down a rabbit hole.. spend some time there.
Quick example

or

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds