Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Creation and selling of online courses is a best way to to get traffic on website

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
I have known about monetizing the website for a long time but I felt that in order to bring people to your website you have to provide something for them for free. After thinking about it, I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right.After thinking about it, I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right.I hope that because of this more people will come to my website۔ what you think about it?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you can create online courses, why not sell on third party websites like udemy and make money by selling courses. Well, having courses on your own website can of curse drive traffic. But when it comes to taking courses, people like to attend courses in reputed sites. I believe.

Selling online courses can bring a whole lots of traffic because people now use online courses as alternatives to normal class learning. They believe they can learn online at there own pace unline the normal school settings

I have known about monetizing the website for a long time but I felt that in order to bring people to your website you have to provide something for them for free. After thinking about it, I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right.After thinking about it, I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right.I hope that because of this more people will come to my website۔ what you think about it?
Obviously if you are selling courses in ebook form people will must move toward your website to download in PDF and you can earn from selling courses also from ads by activating AdSense.

It is true, I am actually working on my webinar right now, I want to launch it in January-February and in February I want to start my online course as well which is the continuation of the webinar. check my website here www.sunt-em.com

People are looking for website that sells course to what they want to learn online. Selling that will make people to visit the website, and also the owner of the website will get money from traffic and also money from the courses people download on the website

No photos, no images, just endless text. Good website content isn't restricted to blog posts and the written word. In addition to the text and writing on your website, consider using videos or other graphics to share your message and value proposition with your audience. Concise, understandable CTAs.

You can boost traffic to your website by offering freebies.For instance you can go to UDEMY to buy books on making moeny, cooking books and programming taht are on discount .Then, on your social page post a brief content thats very tempting and tell people to click link in your bio (instagram ) or below link(facebook & twitter) to download. Try to get friends and family to leave comment view a proof of successful download on the post.

Yes this is a very good way to get traffic to your website, creation of offers like classes and courses for free are strong tactics. When you do use this tactics you have to be very good and convincing to be to convince people to actually pay you for services.

Y
Yes, you are right. People love to learn different courses and if they got courses free, they join it more instead of paid courses. There are many facebook pages, websites and YouTube channels too who are just monetized due to their learning videos and contents as it gains more traffic and attraction of people

maybe, but start with Writing In-Depth Articles - A 500 word post is certainly informative if your topic is narrow enough, but it won’t get you the big win. Posts that exceed 2000 words are often the ones that Google ranks highest and Pinterest users pin most often.

You’ve created your online course, put together an awesome website, now you just need some visitors to check it out and enroll!

Getting traffic is a struggle for virtually every course owner (unless you happen to have a list of subscribers waiting to buy what you offer). Even then, you’ll need more traffic to scale.

As you know, there are dozens of traffic generation methods to choose from. This article covers the main traffic generation techniques.

Despite the number of different methods you can choose from, many companies have built up all their following with just a single method.

Lynda.com started in 1997 with word-of-mouth marketing (referral marketing). As reported by Lynda herself, they ‘always charged for our work without over charging, and people who respected it and learned from us shared their appreciation by telling others.” Great positioning and referrals helped Lynda.com grow into the gigantic powerhouse of how-to videos it is today.

Buffer got their start by using guest blogging as their main strategy. UniverseToday grew through SEO and content marketing.

Know that you don’t need to master every traffic generation method available to you. Even just one can make a big difference to course enrollments and ultimately, your profits.

Creating online course and selling the course through various online learning platforms is a new way to make money online, which is getting popular day by day. Two years ago, I had only heard of Udemy, however, today I know at least a dozen similar platforms. You can also create course and provide for free from your site for traffic

Use Social Media to Cross promote Other course Creators.Give a Special Offer to Social Media Followers. Create a Free Introduction course. Use the 30X Facebook Ads System. Offer your Followers an Amazing Bonus.

This is a strategy that looks promising, you might sell contents and having to selling online courses may be a good way to push traffic but are majority on social media willing to see an online course?

creating of online courses is actually one of the best way to get traffic on your website because a lot of people like reading online courses that they feel can teach them ways to which I can make money online.

Getting traffic for website is not easy but achievable,start with what everybody wants ,and that is free service, don't cajole people to your site and leaving them dumbfounded.

Creating of free courses or some kind of free ebooks is one of the strategies people use to gather a lot of emails in order to build their email list. The best way to drive traffic to your site is by having knowledge of SEO and how to write killer articles that we attract a lot of traffic to your site.

If you offer it free than it is good idea as it will definitely good idea to grab traffic and if you are offering paid course than I don't think so you need traffic for you website as you can make more money from course itself.

Yes, since getting of traffic Is all about putting out quality contents on our website, then offering such will make it even organoc traffic

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds