Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Creation and selling of online courses is a best way to to get traffic on website

I have known about monetizing the website for a long time but I felt that in order to bring people to your website you have to provide something for them for free. After thinking about it, I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right.After thinking about it, I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right.I hope that because of this more people will come to my website۔ what you think about it?
Yes people will come to your website when you offer them something free, but to the best of my knowledge this strategy is used for an email list, if you want traffic to your website you can use social media to run ads and direct them to your traffic

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have the ability to create a course, why should you use your course just to drive traffic, why not start selling the courses on your site for higher profits.

I have known about monetizing the website for a long time but I felt that in order to bring people to your website you have to provide something for them for free. After thinking about it, I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right.After thinking about it, I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right.I hope that because of this more people will come to my website۔ what you think about it?
Pardon me but I really cannot make heads or tails on your post. It seems that your point is in getting traffic to your site so I wonder what the role of online courses is. If your site has new and interesting contents then people will be coming back to check on your site regardless of the type of contents. No need for online courses because that is boring to read.

I strongly doubt if that is the surest way of getting traffic online. If you create a course or sell a product that does not interest people, then they will not stay on the site. So, giving a general benefits for staying would do better.

Creating and selling courses have nothing to do with bringing traffic.... it's a whole other topic, as there are platforms where you can do that and it has nothing to do with traffic...

Well anyway that you think will actually make people so come to you then you should also try as much as possibleto utilise and make sure you use it to get what you want as far as it is legit and will not harm another person, but to me quality services is always the best.

Creation and selling of online courses is definitely a good way of generating traffic but I won't say it's the best way but it would give results too of the courses are interesting ones

This would depend a lot on if you have the tutoring skills, if you the audience that would like to pay to via such contents and also if it would bring you profits in the run.

Even though I can't relate your content with the thread topic, I want to say that giving out free and quality contents is one of the ways to drive traffic to one's website. Personally, I don't think selling online courses will bring much traffic as most people are looking for ways to make money online. It is just my opinion though. I wish you all the best.

People are always attracted to a free gift no matter how small. So yes, you're right but in getting free traffic you must ensure the processes are well channeled so that you don't just lose them after giving the gift. What would be your follow up methods?

Why should you spend time and resources to create a course that you are giving away for free just to bring traffic? Why not sell the course to generate revenue?

Creating online course and selling the course through various online learning platforms is a new way to make money online, which is getting popular day by day. Two years ago, I had only heard of Udemy, however, today I know at least a dozen similar platforms. You can also create course and provide for free from your site for traffic
Creation of online courses and offers are one of the best way to generate traffics on your websites, online courses and selling of course material keeps brings people into your site thereby generating more traffic.

Of course yes, selling online courses is very good because you can get traffic what matters is to get quality contents on your website, then this can really help you to generate traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds