Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

CPC Vs. CPM: What kind of ads will earn you more?

Both are different and you can earn from both way regardless what happens to ads but CPC is best when you get clicked as it gives you better money while CPM is help you to archive at least minimum earnings per 1000 views.

Advertisement Placeholder
For a publisher, there are different kinds of ads are available and CPC and CPM are two common types ads. CPC ads are the ads that will earn you from clicks on your ads. CPM ads are the ads that will earn you from ad impression. Adsense provides CPC ads and Infolinks provide CPM ads. You can use both types of ads on your site. But the question is what kinds of ads will earn you better. The rate of earning on CPC dependa on how much advertisers are paying for each ckick. And CPM rate is based on traffic location. Please share your experience and knowledge.
This post is really what have been willing to ask before going fully into my own website blog, because I open my website to earn money and get more traffic to it,but I think one need to know all this before then so you will know where to channel energy on.

i would say CPM because people most likely don't click on the ads, that's why it's much easier to make cash from than CPC (personal opinion)

These days I am focusing on both kind of ads. CPM will earn you as long as you get unique traffic. However, in order to earn from CPC your ads need to be clicked.

It depends on the kind of content you are dishing out. CPM as someone has stated works for videos and CPC works for maybe blog posts.

Either you are new to Facebook ads or an old soldier of marketing, the creation of every new campaign begins with choosing an objective, type of bidding optimization and billing event model. For events, your choice narrows down to CPC (Cost per Click) and CPM (Cost per Mille aka Thousand Views) models. They are powerful but deceptive.

Both can bring you a windfall of profit for a song. Also, they both can suck your budget dry leaving no feasible outcomes on hands — it is the most likely result for a newbie. Luckily, Captain knows how to choose between CPC and CPM to make money work.

If someone can generate much traffic, cpc will a better option. Because it will be earning based on the number of click. But I belive cpm will be better if one is into video content.

CPC ads needs click, you have traffic does not mean your visitors will click on ads. However, you can earn from impression from CPM ads irrespective of clicks or no clicks

In CPC, the owner of the site would be get paid if people click on the ad. It pays better but you have to be strategic about placing them . I generally premier CPM though.

The CPM rates and PPC rates are are depended on advertiser. Some advertiser pay really high rate for exampe adsnese and infolinks, but some advertisers pay very low.

I think you will make more money from CPM in the sense that whenever you get good traffic you make money and not everyone likes to click on ads.

I think the earning depends on the incoming traffic (the amount of traffic as well as location of traffic). Earnings also depend on the engagements on your ads.

It is more profitable to use CPC ads than cpm ads. With the ad networks that I have joined both the cpm and CPC ads shown on my blog. What I earn on the CPC is always more than what I will earn from cpm

You have put up a good presentation above. Actually, ads are one way of earning from one's website. Personally, I would go for CPM instead of CPC. This is because it is easy to earn through CPM than CPC as most people hardly click on ads these days. That is just my opinion.

I will advise you to go for cost per click advice if you have a lot of money to do split testing. cost per multiple impression is good when you are on budget and you have a great offer for the prospect customers.

I think in the end, CPC is preferable because it doesn't matter the region where the clicks come from and in the end, little drops of water would make the mighty ocean.
In CPM, one might have to spend higher in sourcing for traffic that would come from higher paying countries clicks.

The CPM approach is, in fact, reliant on the quality of the traffic. Only if your website receives customer-generating traffic will you be able to achieve a very high CPM rate. However, I believe that CPM advertising has some advantages over CPC advertising. When it comes to CPM advertising, you may also figure out how much average money you'll make.

Both ads are quite good CPC which it earning comes from clicking and CPM which it's earning comes from impression are both good. Although too much ads on a website isn't good at all cos of it's negative effect it poses on customers.

I think this depend largely on the niche in which you have your website. If you have a website that surround downloading of files, I will advise you to go for cost-per-click advertisement program because you are going to receive a lot of click.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds