Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

CPC Vs. CPM: What kind of ads will earn you more?

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
For a publisher, there are different kinds of ads are available and CPC and CPM are two common types ads. CPC ads are the ads that will earn you from clicks on your ads. CPM ads are the ads that will earn you from ad impression. Adsense provides CPC ads and Infolinks provide CPM ads. You can use both types of ads on your site. But the question is what kinds of ads will earn you better. The rate of earning on CPC dependa on how much advertisers are paying for each ckick. And CPM rate is based on traffic location. Please share your experience and knowledge.

Advertisement Placeholder
In this pricing model, publishers are only paid based on the number of ad clicks regardless of the number of impressions it took to receive those clicks. For cpm,it is based on traffic collection so come might ba better

I have always believed that CPM is far much better than CPC. It is very difficult to earn money with CPC because hardly anyone clicks your ads. When it comes to CPM, you can earn good money if your website generates a lot of good traffic.

Well as. For the adds I don't really know anything about it, maybe I should find out and learn from it, I have seen a lot of adds in somany websites so I have some ideas I think so, there are different types of ads for example some adds will automatically take you to another site unless you exit the site

Actually, the CPM model is also dependent on the quality of the traffic. If your website has customer-generating kind of traffic, only then you can get a really high CPM rate. But I always think that CPM has some advantages over CPC kind of advertsing. You can also know how much average income you will earn when it comes to CPM advertising.

The key point is how many visitors do you have on your site, where they come from and how long they stay on your site. If you have 1000 daily visitors, and if 80 percent leave your site within 5 seconds, your cannot earn any thing from that traffic. If they are staying for at least 2-3 minutes and interact with your ads, you will earn.

For a publisher, there are different kinds of ads are available and CPC and CPM are two common types ads. CPC ads are the ads that will earn you from clicks on your ads. CPM ads are the ads that will earn you from ad impression. Adsense provides CPC ads and Infolinks provide CPM ads. You can use both types of ads on your site. But the question is what kinds of ads will earn you better. The rate of earning on CPC dependa on how much advertisers are paying for each ckick. And CPM rate is based on traffic location. Please share your experience and knowledge.
It depends on what you want to achieve if you're trying to sell a product then you can go for cost per click but if you need traffic to your site, for instance GPT sites would go for cost per impression. When I run Facebook adverts I use cost per click.

I don't run a website or a blog, but i know little on advertisements that will eran you more for your website. If it is possible I'd go for the both CPC and CPM,but if i must choose i think I'll go for CPM because you earn from ads impressions,not many people would want to click, they will just scroll through that's why am not choosing CPC ahead of CPM.

When it cones to Adsense monetization, i don't know much. But i understand that the pay rate of each and every Adsense varies. Google Ads seems the best paying amongst the adsense. They calculate the earnings through impressions and clicks visitors made on your site.

Honesty speaking, I have never of such terms before CPC AND CPM.
Okay according to the explanation of the both of them, I will prefer the CPC which involves clicking of ad to earn money, because it is much more easier and faster to use.

I think CPM is better because impressions are more rated than clicks so the difference in region won't be significant. For CPC it would only make sense if the majority of your traffic is coming from a region with good ratings. That way you would definitely earn more than someone using CPM. Otherwise you will get really low rates for clicks and then the frustration.

As a publisher or a went owner I think the best way to make money here is through com because not all online visitors will click the ads link on your website but so far they are seeing the ads you can be making some funds with it through cpm

It does not matter what kind of ads will earn you more, what actually matters is what is your traffic count and what is your traffic source. Another factor that determines earning is the advertiser. Some advertisers pay better and some have poor rate.

I feel the CPC form of advertisement will earn higher than the CPM form of online advertisement because this CPC is quite fixed and direct unlike CPM that is not fixed.

Well, CPC ads also do not have fixed rate. The rate depends on ad types and the location of traffic. Just like CPM ads, CPC ads are also based on the geography

Whole I think over all those who choose CPM might earn better, you actually should not be worried about that, what you should be worried about is how many people visit your site in a day and how long they commit there .

I think the CPC whic the pay most times depend on the location of the traffic can be ok.
But i woul prefer the cpm because most people will visit your site without real engagement,and you might not get much from it.

I think the best strategy is to use both kinds of ads on your site. In other words, you should be using CPM as well as CPC ads on your site so that you will be able to maximize your revenue.

CPC and CPM are both good but I prefer CPM. It is very difficult for someone to click ads so it make it hard to earn with CPM but once you are having good amount of traffic, you will be earning on cpm. So I personally think CPM is the best for publisher

CPM works mainly for video contents, podcasts etc. All those creation online that attracts impressions, views from visitors are mainly measured on CPM rate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds