Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Completed Content Bundle for https://starwars.cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't been reporting his progress. He actually only had 2 replies left to go and met all his other obligations. 11 topics, 18 replies.
Alright. Thanks for the information. The intro thread is not counted so it's 10 topics. 😊

Registered and posted a introduction. However, I cannot seem to post new topics within this section of the forum. I am wanting to complete the remaining part and post some quizzes/polls for the interactive comments part.

@Debashis
@Al

1700415976360.png

Error.png

We've run into an error whilst completing this order. Please view the details below and correct this issue within 48hrs, to allow us to continue this order.
See above

Unfortunately
if this isn't corrected within 48hrs, or we don't hear back from you, we will have to cancel the remainder of this order. You may be charged for the entire service. If you have any questions please contact the Service Manager.

Why would they be? What do you consider interactive content to be? If you need some suggestions on what type of thing would go down well then just let me know :)

If there's a problem with that Alex, I can pitch in and take those for my account. Your call.

Reactions: Al
Of course. Whatever makes your life easier. This should be stress free. 👍🏼

I am assuming that the interactive comments shouldn't be made within this section?
He requested to avoid posting in the off-topic sections.
If you wouldn’t mind.
It’s not a niche that I’m most strongest in.
If that’s ok with you @Al
I'm assuming you're giving away your spot for the Posts and threads as well. Right?

He requested to avoid posting in the off-topic sections.
Just so I’m clear, is there some rule around this I’m not aware of? Because I don’t want to be a pain in the ass.

Just so I’m clear, is there some rule around this I’m not aware of? Because I don’t want to be a pain in the ass.
No. The "additional comments" field is to be utilized for any specific requests regarding the posting. However, since you hadn't used it to mention about avoiding the off-topic sections, I edited the thread and added it myself after you mentioned about it in a post after accepting the request. It's all good.

• Winner
Reactions: Al
I’ll do the interactive ones.

Here we are, moving mountains to keep everyone satisfied. Ha.. a bit of exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds