Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Considered Facebook for doing your work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever considered using Facebook to provide your online work services? I set up a page on Facebook a while ago, and was able to make a little page for my past services. But I never ended up using it as I did my work elsewhere for the most part. But I have considered using Facebook to run my future services. You can set up a shop, list your services and all that. It's pretty nice.

Would anyone here ever consider facebook for their freelance/business work?

Advertisement Placeholder
I myself have a page for my content creation and my streaming but I have not as of yet considered creating a page for my online work and the services that I provide. It is something I would definitely give a try though as you never know how much interest you may get from a Facebook page and anywhere you can promote and advertise your work is always a step in the right direction. My only issue would be how much I use Facebook at current and whether I would remember to keep a check on my Facebook page or even keep it updated throughout everything else I do each day. It's something I am definitely going to consider though.

I don't provide any online services. My online work is limited to posting on forums and doing small tasks. However, I am perfectly aware of the potential of Facebook in terms of money making opportunities. I am interested in different ways of making money on facebook

I don't provide any online services. My online work is limited to posting on forums and doing small tasks. However, I am perfectly aware of the potential of Facebook in terms of money making opportunities. I am interested in different ways of making money on facebook

Well, I also do not use facebook that much either. i prefer working on paid forums and other kind of sites where making money is possible. However, paid forums are much better for me as compared to other money making methods for sure.

Facebook page is a great platform to build your portfolio. You could be working in another site but showcasing your skills and work in the Facebook page. Then use the platform to post your services, prices and how they can contact you. You will find clients through that.

I want to use a Facebook group to build my business, and I start today too. One thing I've noticed is that consistency is the best resource and I would have gone far if I was not looking for quick results a few years ago

Facebook could be a very good channel to make money because if you continue to advertise your services, you could be lucky to gain customers that will patronize you.

I want to use a Facebook group to build my business, and I start today too. One thing I've noticed is that consistency is the best resource and I would have gone far if I was not looking for quick results a few years ago
That is true. Consistency is what will bring you success with Facebook promotion. Being in a hurry to get results never helps. Everything needs to be done one step at a time, paying attention to everything you do.

I do a lot of things on facebook from finding work opportunities to selling products and services, to promoting my products and services. I still wan t to do a lot more things on facebook and one of my dream is to use facebook Reels.

Facebook page is a great platform to build your portfolio. You could be working in another site but showcasing your skills and work in the Facebook page. Then use the platform to post your services, prices and how they can contact you. You will find clients through that.
Yeah, you can join several groups of people who need such kind of services on Facebook. I believe if you post a lot on the group a lot people are going to contact you for works.

Before you can use the Facebook for a serious and robust marketing campaign , you need to understand Facebook marketing critically because it is needed in this regard.

Facebook is One of the best social media platforms that you can use to advertise your products online and do a lot things, a lot of people don't really know how they can go about it.

Yes that's the fact, Facebook page is a nice platform where you can boost your business, you can be able to reach out to buyers and customers through your Facebook page.

I am considering starting my freelancing brand very soon. And this brand will be promote through Facebook. The first thing to do is to create and facebook with the brand name. As your page is getting more popular so will your brand get more popular.

Have you ever considered using Facebook to provide your online work services? I set up a page on Facebook a while ago, and was able to make a little page for my past services. But I never ended up using it as I did my work elsewhere for the most part. But I have considered using Facebook to run my future services. You can set up a shop, list your services and all that. It's pretty nice.

Would anyone here ever consider facebook for their freelance/business work?
The majority of business owners out there should consider Facebook when they want to do their businesses. Facebook has helped a lot of people to sell better. It had a lot of users and you can advertise to the set of people that you like.

Facebook is a very admirable platform that each and every individual who owns a business would love to explore because it affords you a lot of opportunity to grow your business.

Facebook is a great platform that gives you opportunity to make money in different areas . It all depends on your ability to explore the Facebook to earn good money for yourself.

Well I do not know how someone can start working with Facebook if he or she is not in the Facebook organisation company. Please did some one has any idea.

Facebook is my go to social media platform for any type of work, as I so much believe on the platform due to there population and the features that Facebook have as well.

I have considered many times to use Facebook doing my work but I need people that are interested to be my friends on my Facebook account. Whenever I post anything concerning my business, I discovered that friends that are following me are not interested. I need to sanitize and rearrange for friends that are need of my business or create another account for my business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds