Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Considered Facebook for doing your work?

Well in the recent years, people have created alot of pages on the social media most especially the Facebook just to get their business workes done more easily than ever before. I have been using the Facebook to promote my art work.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have considered many times to use Facebook doing my work but I need people that are interested to be my friends on my Facebook account. Whenever I post anything concerning my business, I discovered that friends that are following me are not interested. I need to sanitize and rearrange for friends that are need of my business or create another account for my business.
Yes you have a point, if you know what you are doing with Facebook you can earn a considerable amount of money from it, you can use it to advertise your business online.

Facebook is actually a very good place in which you can do a lot of things. you can get freelancing works through Facebook and you can also promote your products and sell them. But you must try to locate the right people. I've only made use of WhatsApp to get a freelance gig.

Facebook is my go to social media platform for any type of work, as I so much believe on the platform due to there population and the features that Facebook have as well.
Facebook is a very wonderful platform that gives opportunity to make money on different platforms which means you can make money by marketing your items.

I have heard about people using Facebook to promote and advertise their business and most of them have claimed to have positive results, but personally i have never tried it myself.

I have heard about people using Facebook to promote and advertise their business and most of them have claimed to have positive results, but personally i have never tried it myself.
Facebook is really a wonderful place to market your brand and make money out of it because it presents you the opportunity to make money based on its large number of visits.

So many people have used Facebook to make fortune and the only thing that make Facebook stand out is because of the large users it was able to garner.

So many people have used Facebook to make fortune and the only thing that make Facebook stand out is because of the large users it was able to garner.
It is very correct that people have used Facebook to create fortune for themselves and they've actually made enough income which is reasonable and is one of the ways to create passive income.

Facebook is a very good medium where you can sell things and make money . This medium has been a very good place for people to market their brands and make decent leads.

Facebook is a very good medium where you can sell things and make money . This medium has been a very good place for people to market their brands and make decent leads.
So many people opted in for Facebook because it has large visit. This quality makes it one of the best social Media platform where you can embark on selling things or creating brand awareness.

Well I think if I want to promote my business online, I will definitely used the Facebook platform simply because I am much familiar to that more than any other platforms.

Alot of people are now using the Facebook to promote their business online.

I have considered many times to use Facebook doing my work but I need people that are interested to be my friends on my Facebook account. Whenever I post anything concerning my business, I discovered that friends that are following me are not interested. I need to sanitize and rearrange for friends that are need of my business or create another account for my business.
You really need to sanitize your Facebook account and look for friends that have the same interest as you have this would give your account the kind of engagement it needs

You really need to sanitize your Facebook account and look for friends that have the same interest as you have this would give your account the kind of engagement it needs
If you want to embark on marketing campaign on Facebook you will need to look for people and groups that are interested in what you are selling to the people.

Facebook is a very wonderful platform that gives opportunity to make money on different platforms which means you can make money by marketing your items.
the beautiful thing about Facebook is that you can use it to market both online and offline products. If you have offline product you can use the Facebook marketplace and also Facebook groups to market them to make money.

Facebook is a great platform to advertise your business, With Facebook, You can reach out to Millions of customers. I am considering listing all my services and products on Facebook soon.

Facebook is a great platform to advertise your business, With Facebook, You can reach out to Millions of customers. I am considering listing all my services and products on Facebook soon.
Understandably, social media experience millions of visit in a day and that is why using such medium to create brand awareness and to embark on marketing journey is indeed a very good idea.

Understandably, social media experience millions of visit in a day and that is why using such medium to create brand awareness and to embark on marketing journey is indeed a very good idea.
Yes, social media has helped millions of people to reach out to millions of potential customers and It would still continue to help a lot of people to reach out to their customers. The role of social media can not be overrated.

Facebook is one of the best social Media platform and a platform that gives you opportunity to sell things much more easily because it has huge number of people using it.

Facebook is really a very good way you can try to make money if you are really interested in making money online because it has a lot of audience that will be very interested in what you are offering. .

Facebook is really a very good way you can try to make money if you are really interested in making money online because it has a lot of audience that will be very interested in what you are offering. .
If you want to make money on Facebook you must be ready to work towards it. You need to try as much as possible to attract attention to get a lot of followers in order to make money. On the long run you can even make money promoting other people's product.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds