Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Competition and business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competition is good for business. It drives productivity and brings out the best from products offered. It drives down the price of goods, discover market niche and develop core competencies. Competition should always be encouraged.

Advertisement Placeholder
Competition is not just another business that might take money away from you. It can be another product or service that's being developed and which you ought to be selling or looking to license before somebody else takes it up.

I'm sure a lot of people will agree that competition is good for business.

I believe competition is not good for business at all.

It distracts you from your goals & makes you compare yourself with other people.

What you should do instead is; focus on how best you can serve your market. You'll grow in the process.

Sometimes, you may even make the mistake of competing with people you should be learning from.

And that's why it's really important to focus on your growth.

It helps you appreciate your effort, and even make more progress.

If you compare your own 3 followers to another person's 300 followers, you'll surely not appreciate yourself.

Good things take time, It'll be worth it.
Just enjoy the journey and trust the process

What are your thoughts?
Competition in business is the contest or revarly among the companies selling similar products and targeting the same target audience to get more sales, increase revenue,and again more market share as compared to others.

Competition is the bone of business. It makes a business grows faster especially in innovation. But the end gainer of the competition is always the consumers who are always given plethora chances of having many good products.

Business competition is good because it make you be on track in your job Business competition is the race or rivalry among business competitors that are competing in the same niche. The purpose of competing with one another is to increase the revenue of the business by increasing the sales and market share

I dont t think we should be arguing if competition is good or not in business.we all know that everybody is trying because there is need for survival.people have to find what to live on, and that makes competition inevitable amongs people.
[automerge]1612244706[/automerge]
I dont t think we should be arguing if competition is good or not in business.we all know that everybody is trying because there is need for survival.people have to find what to live on, and that makes competition inevitable amongs people.

Everything has the good side and the bad side the good side about competition in a business is that it will actually improve your business and thebad thing about competition is that it can lead to more serious competition between two parties and can end up in something more dangerous.

Competition is food for business both for the customers and also for business owners, it is a motivating factor for the improvement of the quality of good and service. It helps to keep the Price of goods in check.

In business there must always be competition... But must be minimal hence you might tarnish your image... But if your services is first knot and it's very good then you don't need competition at all... Your business will be the one to do it.

It distracts you from your goals & makes you compare yourself with other people.

What you should do instead is; focus on how best you can serve your market. You'll grow in the process.

Sometimes, you may even make the mistake of competing with people you should be learning from.

If you compare your own 3 followers to another person's 300 followers, you'll surely not appreciate yourself.

What are your thoughts?
For me it's good to compete but you don't have to compete with people blindly. You don't have to jealous over people's growth in business. A healthy competition can motivate you and help you to do better in whatever you are doing. competition becomes bad when you get distracted from your goals.
[automerge]1612253831[/automerge]

What are your thoughts?
For me it's good to compete but you don't have to compete with people blindly. You don't have to jealous over people's growth in business. A healthy competition can motivate you and help you to do better in whatever you are doing. competition becomes bad when you get distracted from your goals.

Competition is the rivalry between companies selling similar products and services with the goal of achieving revenue, profit, and market share growth. Market competition motivates companies to increase sales volume by utilizing the four components of the marketing mix, also referred to as the four P's. These P's stand for product, place, promotion, and price. Knowing and understanding your competition is a critical step in designing a successful marketing strategy. If you are not aware of who the competition is and knowledgeable about their strengths and weaknesses, it's likely that another firm could enter the picture and provide a competitive advantage, such as product offerings at lower prices or value added benefits. Identifying your competition and staying informed about their products and services is the key to remaining competitive in the market and is crucial to the survival of any business.

Competition and business is very good...because its makes the business owner strive out to bring out the best to what he or she is offering the buyer.....a business without a competition is not cool enough.

What are your thoughts?
competition is a normal thing in the line of every business and this is the main reason why a company has to prepare itself against such in the market because the ability of a company to cope with such competition is the yardstick that determines the success or otherwise of a company.

Within the industry, all businesses that offer the same products and services are in direct competition. For example, anyone who sells electronics is in direct competition with other electronics sellers. All media consulting firms are in direct competition with each other.

Competition and business are two words that go together every single time. A business without competition is a monopoly which is bad for the people. Competition helps a business check its activities and keeps them on their toes.

In essence, the competition will keep you at the top of your game. You will always want to standard and relevant because where you'd lack, someone else would be doing it perfectly and you can lose valuable customers and eventually lose money too.

• Leads - i.e. getting people interested in their businesses in the first place with a view to one day making a sale to them.
  • Paid and organic visibility – using cutting edge digital marketing techniques to become more visible to companies in search engines and increase web traffic.
  • Brand awareness – are customers in a brand’s target market aware of their existence? How does this stack up against competitor brand awareness

When going into business you should make sure that you are well prepared mentally as that will help you to Ben stable no matter what. Competition is good for business, it helps you be on your toes and not complacent. If your mind is stable, competition will not overwhelm you but rather it will help you grow.
Actually there are some business that needs competition to survive and thrive run well.
Quote of the day!
The fear factor can be a leach to your progress, do not allow it. Always aim better and bigger. There's victory ahead.

according to my own point of view, I believe competition is very good in business it's improve the standard of every business and also its makes you think fast and produce new items. It make the manager also work on the price of his project

no business can exist without competition and no competition without business or work hand-in-hand as a business owner you must know that you will be faced with competition from your from your same business associate who are into the same line of business in so doing you must sit-up to be the best of what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds