Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Comment Responding

FlavNuke

Credits
How quickly do you respond to comments? If you get a lot of comments do you respond to them all? I know personally this is really hard to keep up with sometimes. I get a fair amount and I try to respond on the same day if I can. If I am not that busy I try to respond within a couple of hours. I pretty much respond to 98 percent of my comments.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do it within a few hours. It shows people that I am responsive and genuinely care about their participation.

I make an effort to respond ASAP so for me it's within a few hours, max. I'm very OCD about responding to comments and providing excellent customer service.

How quickly do you respond to comments? If you get a lot of comments do you respond to them all? I know personally this is really hard to keep up with sometimes. I get a fair amount and I try to respond on the same day if I can. If I am not that busy I try to respond within a couple of hours. I pretty much respond to 98 percent of my comments.

I try to respond to all of the comments. It's just poor manners to show favoritism. You know?

Sometimes I just wish I had someone that could respond to all my comments for me, so I could keep up with everything. I think it's important to get to them right away. Your audience has taken time out of their busy life to read your articles and comment on them. You need to do the same.

I think if the comment needs a response then give it one. I think you're doing pretty good with 98% if you are getting a big volume of responses. People understand for the most part that not every comment will get a response. I try to answer everyone, but sometimes it's just not possible. As far as response time, that is important, I try to keep it in a six hour window.

I answer every one I get. I think you have to if you want your audience to want to engage with you. I try to be prompt with most, at least the same day. It's not always possible depending on the volume, but I think people understand if you can't get to them right away if it is a popular subject being discussed.

I try to respond to all of the comments. It's just poor manners to show favoritism. You know?

It's not really that I'm showing favoritism. With the volume I'm getting, I try to choose the most important ones first, then I go back and do the rest. Sometimes though some may fall through the cracks and not get a response.

I usually try to respond to all the comments that I get. It can get hard sometimes, but I want the users to know that I do care about them. I think it's important to make sure that they know I care about them and not just the blog.

I always respond to every comment that I receive. It shows that you are sociable and that you care about your visitors. Also, Google ranks higher blogs which have many comments. :)

I check daily so sometimes it takes me as long as 24 hours to respond but I make sure I do respond with in 24 hours every time. I feel it is very important to keep your readers feeling important to you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds