Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

College!

Thomasss

Addicted member
Credits
For those who went or are currently going to college, what school are you guys going to and what are you studying? :eek:

Just curious, currently I am on my senior year of high school and have no idea what I want to major in, I will probably take a gap year so I can focus on getting a somewhat decent-ish job, a car, just those kinds of things to get everything settled and then focus on school; I'll probably start off with a community college and then transfer over to a university.

For those who went to a community college, how many classes did you start taking at first?

Advertisement Placeholder
I started out at a community college - I took 4 classes because that was considered "full time" I was easily capable of 5 when I stepped up to 5. Now that I look back I wish I had pushed myself to 6. 4-5 is definitely doable - but also matters on what classes you're taking.

When I transferred to University I believe I stuck with taking 5 classes, but towards the end I took on another so my last 2 semesters actually at the college I took 6 classes each. It was hell, but it was because of the classes I had. Still made majority of A's.

I'm graduating December 11th with my Bachelors degree and I'm so ecstatic!

I majored in Business and got a degree at University of Georgia. I took my first two years at a smaller college (Georgia Southern) where I got most of my math, science, language, and the such out of the way somewhere that could actually teach me. I don't regret it at all.

I went to Rocky Mountain College here where I live and I majored in music :) I am now a professional musician and a music teacher. I have 48 students that I teach guitar, drums and piano lessons to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds