Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cold Water Or Warm Water?

wasi90lk

Addicted member
Credits
What kind of water do you prefer to drink?

Do you love drinking warm water? Or do you prefer cold water?

Personally I prefer cold water, unless it is freezing cold.

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently I have been drinking lots of iced water because I get hot easily. It is definitely really refreshing! Did you guys know that warm water is absorbed into the body easier?

I did not know that, lludawg.

I heard that cold water is better to drink, because body will have to work extra hard to make it warm. You burn a bit more calories when you drink cold water.

I did not know that, lludawg.

I heard that cold water is better to drink, because body will have to work extra hard to make it warm. You burn a bit more calories when you drink cold water.
Oh I guess that makes sense. Cold water burns more calories while warm water gets into your system faster because it does not need to be warmed! Both are good.

I have sensitive teeth, so I can not have the water too hot or too cold. But I prefer maybe 5 degrees below room tempature.

Do you think cold water is bad for sensitive teeth? Or is it warm water? Which water is bad for sensitive teeth?

@lludawg

Do you think cold water is bad for sensitive teeth? Or is it warm water? Which water is bad for sensitive teeth?
Honestly I do not know, but sometimes when I drink ice water I feel some sensitivity on some of my teeth. It can be painful! This does not happen to me with hot water.

@iPhonefreak

Sorry, I accidentally tagged lludawg when I tried to tag you. Anyway, thanks for your response.

So you can't tolerate either of warm or cold water? That's horrible!

That is really sad to hear. I absolutely love ice cream and it will suck so bad if my teeth do not allow me to eat it.

Actually my teeth are starting to get bad too. I really hope that my teeth will not get worse. I will hate to miss ice cream.

Sometimes my teeth really act up and if I drink regular water from a bottle non refrigerated my teeth make it seem so cold and it's awful

Sometimes my teeth really act up and if I drink regular water from a bottle non refrigerated my teeth make it seem so cold and it's awful
Have you tried using special toothpaste for sensitivity? I have and it actually works if you use it regularly for a couple months.

Yeah that is the one I use!
sensodyne.jpeg

There must be some cheaper sensitivity relieving toothpastes out there somewhere...

I use Sensodyne too. This is the only toothpaste that suits my teeth, as of now.

It is a very top quality toothpaste.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds