Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Coke vs Pepsi: which is better?

Credits
We have a fizzy drinks topic/thread, but wanted to post this debate/discussion anyway.

There has been a long-standing debate about which is better: Coke or Pepsi? Some people swear by Coke, while others insist that Pepsi is the superior beverage. So, I thought it would be interesting to start a discussion on this topic.

So, which one do you prefer, and why? Are you a Coke loyalist, or do you think Pepsi is the better choice? Or, maybe you're someone who doesn't care about the difference between the two?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was in my 20s, Pepsi all the way - Coke used to give me indigestion, and I found Coke too sweet. Then at some point in my thirties, this flipped and I found Pepsi sweeter than Coke.

UK McDonald's special recipe Coke can still get in the bin though.

Vanilla Coke in the US
Pepsi otherwise here in the UK.

Like others have said though, fast food coke is so watered down its not really coke anymore.

I actually love both. Cherry Coke is my favorite, but I love Pepsi. Honestly, I like most dark colas. I'll drink RC and Shasta, too. (Even though they're all terrible for me.)

It varies, I prefer Coke from McDonald's over canned coke or bottled Coke.
Yeah, it's because their syrup-to-water ratio is modified to make it sweeter which in turn makes it taste better. As for me, I couldn't care less I like both Pepsi and Coke. I like Cherry Coke more than I do Cherry Pepsi. and seeing as I can't find Cherry Vanilla Pepsi anywhere I have to deal with Cherry Vanilla Coke!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds