Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cockerel Vs Broilers

I prefer Broilers to Cockerel because of the fast nature of growth. The price and nature of Broilers moves market faster.

Advertisement Placeholder
Rearing broilers will fetch you more income than Cockerel. Most homes or food businesses usually prefer to purchase broilers and their lifespan is much shorter and they are easy to raise.

Cultivation of chicken is very lucrative but which is more lucrative is it cockerel rearing or broiler rearing.
The cockerel is the strongest breed of chicken it can withstand both hot and cold climate effectively and it complete it's lifespan within 6 months
Broiler is another breed it is weak and gullible and cannot withstand cold effectively
It's advantage is that it's life span is 3 months that is u can boast of a robust chicken within 3 months
Which is more lucrative
I feel the rearing of broilers is more profitable than rearing of cockerel.
raising cockerels alone would not yield much as much people these days prefer broilers because of the meat.
Instead consider rearing layers which would provide both meat and eggs.

I think broiler is the best for commercial poultry production because it takes lesser time to mature ( 2.5 to 4 months) but cockerel would take at least six months.

I do not know anything about cockerel breeds of chicken, however, I have many relatives who are raising broilers and they are benefiting from broilers. The broiler have poor immunity but grow rapidly therefore, you can earn profits in short time

both of them are good breeds of chicken, but people normally likes broiler,it grows faster and fatter that's if it's fed well,i am also rearing broiler breeds,I prefer it more than cokrel.

broilers and cockerel. The small poultry farmer prefers to rear cockerel than broiler because of low cost and lesser susceptibility to disease compared to broiler production. Cockerels are raised in both urban and rural areas. Cockerel is a male chicken under one year of age.

I have never rise chicken before I think both of them are really good to rise, but basic on my experience I think boiler is more better than cockerel.

I would go for the boiler. According to your explanation, the boiler grows faster but can't withstand harsh condition. It is my place to help ameliorate the harsh condition and make it conducive for them, knowing that I'll get my profit in a little while

As a trained agriculturist and an animal scientist at that, it's better you rear broilers than cockerels; they're able to reach table size quicker than cockerels and you'll be able to produce more sets over a year.

I will rather prefer broiler chicken. Though cockrel are the strongest of all and can withstand any weather condition , but one price of broiler can pay for at least four or three cockrel.

Broiler is quite a really sort after breed here because of it rapid growth and its size when it sold per kg. Cockerel is a really strong breed of chicken but it is not really popular over here.

Both cockerel and broilers produces meat. But going into the business of rearing broiler is more profitable than Cockerel. Broiler grows faster and has more meat. As a result,the price is higher than Cockerel

Both cockerel and broilers produces meat. But going into the business of rearing broiler is more profitable than Cockerel. Broiler grows faster and has more meat. As a result,the price is higher than Cockerel

I will prefer go with broilers because of the profitability. That's exactly the essence of doing business. The profit aspect of the business should be taken very seriously.

Cockerels and Broilers are both a good chicken to rear and they are both producing meats. But the fact remains that broiler stands out as the best chicken that's producing more meat than Cockerel

Broilers is what so many people are consuming over here , even if I have to engage in chicken business and farming I'll mostly concentrate in broilers and layers for eggs production.

Broilers is the most preferred chicken here. It will be much more economical to consider broilers since their lifespan are short and you won't have to spend money feeling it for 6 months , a lot of people are rearing cockerel for some special occasions.

Though broilers is the most preffered chicken here because of their rapid growth but if you can't take care of them perfectly well , they might start dying and that's why i like cockrel

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds