Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cockerel Vs Broilers

This would depend a lot on the audience that you would love to sell to. Broilers grow very easily but at the same time, they also have high mortal it rate.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think boilers more lucrative than cockerel because boilers produce fast than cockerel, so you can make more profit from boilers than cockerel.

When you talk about how lucrative they are, you will have to go for broilers because the grow faster but they also are very prone to disease and they eat much.

I don't know of your location but here in Africa the most popular one for rearing is broilers and that is what most of the people are growing, all of them are profitable but location is very important because not all chicken can withstand all weather.

There us a lot of difference to note in hr two birds . people though prefer broilers because if their size but you should also know that they are more prone to outbreak.

Based on the explanation you gave on both, i would say cockerel would be the best to invest in, since its a more stronger breed. The only issue might be the time factor. But then again, location plays an important role here, you cant just consider the time factor alone, you have to still consider the weather conditions of where you are and the various tools you have at your disposal before you can effectively choose.

Broilers is one of the most reared chicken here in my location and I believe it is because of the environment and the demands of the people ,location is very important and this will be what will determine the type you will cultivate.

Never heard of cockerel breed of chicken, but I know broilers. I have many relatives who are raising broiler breed of chicken. At one point of my life, even I wanted to raise chicken and I was thinking to raise broilers.

If you are looking at getting profits long-term, then cockerels should be good. But if your target is short, then you can go for broilers instead.

The two birds are good..but when it comes to commercial value and to the best interest of the farmers, broiler is more preferable and to consumption, broiler has more meat than cockerel

I think broiler is more lucrative than Cockerel. The broiler breed in the poultry industry grows fast than it's counterpart and in essence it generates money faster for the Investors

Chicken breeding is a very productive business,but one needs to be very careful when involved in chicken business,to me broiler is cool for business,as long as you will be able to manage their situation,like health issues get their drugs ready at the appropriate time

Cockerel is a good breed than broiler when it comes to good lifespan in rearing them but when it comes to fast growth and quick return on investment I think broiler is a good choice

I think i will prefer the cockerels to the broilers. The cockerels at very strong and very more likely to stay alive to their full grown age than the broilers that are easily prone to sickness and die eventually

Although Cockerel seems like the strongest breed and that's true too but broilers still.do better in the market compared to them for several reasons too, I think the broilers are better

Although Cockerel seems like the strongest breed and that's true too but broilers still.do better in the market compared to them for several reasons too, I think the broilers are better
I don't really have much idea about the cockrell breed of chicken but I only know of the broilers and that is the most popular one over here that people are consuming, to me broilers is the best.

I'll invest more on broilers in the sense that I'm skilled in its breeding. At a point I see broilers to bring fast money than cockerel, though I stand to be corrected. But I'll prefer broilers.

Cultivation of chicken is very lucrative but which is more lucrative is it cockerel rearing or broiler rearing.
The cockerel is the strongest breed of chicken it can withstand both hot and cold climate effectively and it complete it's lifespan within 6 months
Broiler is another breed it is weak and gullible and cannot withstand cold effectively
It's advantage is that it's life span is 3 months that is u can boast of a robust chicken within 3 months
Which is more lucrative

Cultivation of chicken is very lucrative but which is more lucrative is it cockerel rearing or broiler rearing.
The cockerel is the strongest breed of chicken it can withstand both hot and cold climate effectively and it complete it's lifespan within 6 months
Broiler is another breed it is weak and gullible and cannot withstand cold effectively
It's advantage is that it's life span is 3 months that is u can boast of a robust chicken within 3 months
Which is more lucrative
Raising broilers is more lucrative. I haven't even seen anyone raise cockerels. Broilers provides a lot of meat and that's why people go for it.
These days, hens don't need cockerels to get them to lay eggs, there are other ways to that. So why would I consider raising cockerels?
Its the broilers for me.

Well it depends on your market because in dome market yhe boilers moves faster, while in some market you get the Cockerell is the meat...but to me I feel the layers is still the best because you get you profit from both eggs and meat.
[automerge]1633225329[/automerge]
I think Cockerels are the best breeds of chicken one can rear without fear, they ate even the strongest of them all, broilers are diseases prone which can lead to their death
Well with good hands on deck broiler chickens don't die easily like that all you need to do is feed them well keep their environment clean and make sure their medication is intact..you will enjoy the sales and profit a broiler will bring than that of a Cockerell

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds