Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Closing your business for a temporary period?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever had to close your business for a temporary period of time? I look back at Covid and how so many people had to close shops and businesses down because of it, most did so temporarily, but some actually closed for good. But this isn't really about covid, but more about a time where you had to close your business down temporarily, maybe because of a medical emergency, maybe even if you just needed a break for a few days.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have done this a couple of times. When I was running a restaurant, I had to close the restaurant temporarily a couple of times. WE closed for deep cleaning, and renovation, we closed even when staff left and we had few staff to offer the services.

A lot of companies was affected during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus because everything was on shutdown and there is nothing you can be able to do in such situation. I have been in a situation where I had to close up shop for 3 months because of serious case which the court gave an injunction that no businesses should operate within the area where my business was located.

A lot of companies was affected during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus because everything was on shutdown and there is nothing you can be able to do in such situation. I have been in a situation where I had to close up shop for 3 months because of serious case which the court gave an injunction that no businesses should operate within the area where my business was located.

There are still many businesses that never managed to recover. In fact, there are many businesses in here that are still suffering as the global economy tends to struggle till now. These are "post-pandemic" effects. However, there are many other factors as well that are leading to this economical disaster in the recent times.

There are still many businesses that never managed to recover. In fact, there are many businesses in here that are still suffering as the global economy tends to struggle till now. These are "post-pandemic" effects. However, there are many other factors as well that are leading to this economical disaster in the recent times.

There's a popular restaurant business in my state called Mr Biggs which closed down as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus. It was sad to see the business close down. I'm very sure that they did everything possible to see the business make a come back but unfortunately it failed.

COVID is really a perfect example to this and at that time it was unavoidable as many businesses were instructed to shut down. This is the reason I believe that the online space was better because people made money online even during COVID.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds