Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Close encounter with snakes

Credits
Did you have a close encounter with snakes? Well, I have been so close with snakes multiple times that I was almost bitten. I have even killed snakes three times before they tried to bite me. That was many years ago in my farm house. I did not want to kill snakes but I had to because of safety issues. They had entered out farmhouse.

Advertisement Placeholder
A few times. There used to be copper heads really bad where I lived with my parents out in the country growing up. We lived by a small lake and they were pretty common. Every now and then I would cross paths with a garter snake or the common grass snake.

Yes, I've had a very close and physical encounter with a snake. It even bit me in the process. I was lucky not to have died by the poison of the snake. I hated snakes ever since after the encounter.

There's been black snakes where im at, but considering I essentially live close to the city, they're non existent.

I'm killing any snakes that I have a close encounter with. I hate snakes with passion and will not let them be. They don't serve any purpose in world for me as far as I'm concerned.

I'm killing any snakes that I have a close encounter with. I hate snakes with passion and will not let them be. They don't serve any purpose in world for me as far as I'm concerned.
I’ve killed a few in the past. One was a coral snake and another was a water moccassin. I threw a cedar block on the coral snake and a ply wood on the water moccasin. They both curled up like they were gonna bite me. i wasnt taken a chance.

Snakes keep the rat population in check. Therefore people are not so keen about killing them. Especially in agricultural communities and related cultures. If not for snakes, rats will ruin the production. It is a live and let live policy.

Snakes keep the rat population in check. Therefore people are not so keen about killing them. Especially in agricultural communities and related cultures. If not for snakes, rats will ruin the production. It is a live and let live policy.
This is true. My wife and I used to own a lot of snakes. We got rid of a lot of them before we got married. We just have one. It's an exotic king snake and she has a huge appetite. She'd eat 4 rodents a week if we let her.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds