Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Clean as you go or at the end?

Website
offtopix.com
Credits
When cooking, do you clean as you go or at the end?

Season 5 Episode 10 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Advertisement Placeholder
We have a dishwasher thankfully. My wife cooks, and I put everything in and out the dishwasher. Most of the time though.

At the end. The things I cook, the timing is usually a bit finicky to be trying to multitask otherwise.

I used to always wait until the end when it came to cooking and cleaning up afterward. I soon found that was making life more difficult for me so I started cleaning up as I went and got myself into the habit of doing that every time I cooked and now it comes naturally for me to clean up as I go rather than leave it all until the end.

If possible... as you go along you should rinse and place your used items in the dishwasher.
Most people, if making a REAL meal, don't have enough spare counter space/sink space for the "already used" items.
It really doesn't take that long to rinse and place an item... now, my wife...she's just the opposite. After she cooks, it looks like a bomb went off in the kitchen.

It's considered very much a luxury item here in the UK - none of the apartments I've lived in over the last decade had one (when they came with all the other normal goods like a washer, fridge and cooker)

It's considered very much a luxury item here in the UK - none of the apartments I've lived in over the last decade had one (when they came with all the other normal goods like a washer, fridge and cooker)

Oh really?! Both the flats I rented before had dishwashers, maybe I just got lucky!
It was my #1 priority when I was designing my kitchen for this house.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds