Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Christian Bale Breaks Down His Most Iconic Characters

Website
filmlovers.club
Credits

Christian Bale breaks down a few of his most iconic characters from 'American Psycho,' 'The Dark Knight' Trilogy, 'The Fighter,' 'The Machinist,' 'The Big Short,' 'Vice,' 'Empire of the Sun,' 'Amsterdam' and 'The Pale Blue Eye.' Christian Bale will star in AMSTERDAM, in theaters October 7, 2022, and THE PALE BLUE EYE, premiering on Netflix on December 23, 2022.

Advertisement Placeholder
I loved him in Batman, Terminator Salvation, American Psycho, Thor: Love & Thunder, and Reign of Fire. Wonderful actor.

bruce wayne trilogy GIF

It was amazing seeing him as Batman and then turning to the evil side in Thor but he did redeem himself in the end of Thor which I liked.

I enjoyed the movie he did last year called Amsterdam.

I wasn't really phased much by Michael Keaton coming back as Batman because it was a little bit too late. I honestly wanted Christian Bale's Batman instead. Christian has a way more aggressive version of Batman that I liked to see. It was fun seeing Christian scream and yell and lose his shit while he beat the living hell out of people.

GlitteringPoliticalHamadryad-size_restricted.gif

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds