Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Chris, where you been?

ChrisG2010

Reputable member
Credits
So I've been sleeping and throwing up for the last 24 hours due to food poisoning. I ate some food at work from a party we had on New Years and less than 8 hours later...it all started.

I have finally stopped throwing up (I think) and now just a lingering Migraine headache. Hoping this mess goes away fairly quickly..

Advertisement Placeholder
Hope you feel better soon man.

Furthermore if it indeed been traced back to food poisoning it should be reported to the work place so they can report it to the carter or who ever provided the food stuffs.

One shouldn't be providing such food unless it was obviously food stuffs that are prone to such (raw products and such).

So I've been sleeping and throwing up for the last 24 hours due to food poisoning. I ate some food at work from a party we had on New Years and less than 8 hours later...it all started.

I have finally stopped throwing up (I think) and now just a lingering Migraine headache. Hoping this mess goes away fairly quickly..

I hope you get to feeling better very soon. I hope it wasn't food poising that you got. My father-in-law had that real bad, even worse than you. He was on a trip, ate out away from home, bot back home, then it all began. He was in the hospital for a while after being rushed there off of the plane when it arrived back. My mother-in-law was there waiting for him to get off of the plane and saw paramedics rushing on the plane. We all watched him like a hawk when he was released from the hospital. I'll be praying for you to get better real soon.

Thanks Ridley. I feel much better than I did in the beginning. I've been sleeping a lot but I guess that's part of recovering. No more throwing up and medicine was able to get rid of the migraine finally.

Thanks Ridley. I feel much better than I did in the beginning. I've been sleeping a lot but I guess that's part of recovering. No more throwing up and medicine was able to get rid of the migraine finally.

You're welcome and that's great to hear. I'm glad you're feeling better. It'll be good when you completely recover from that. Yeah, that's all part of the recovering process. Resting always plays a big part in the body fighting off infection.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds