Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Choose The Right Content Format on Instagram

Most of my Instagram activities are limited to sharing my personal pictures and videos. I have a small following, just under 200. I have never considered growing my instagram followers because I am not yet a marketer.

Advertisement Placeholder
Instagram has proven to be an effective marketing platform for businesses, though sometimes it seems confusing on how to use the different content format and this affects the performance of your posts.

Here are some pointers on how to choose the right content format for strategic growth.

✓ Use Reels to gain more visibility.

✓ Use IGtv to entertain by posting funny skits or videos.

✓ Use IG live to build trust and a relationship with followers.

✓ Use Carousel to educate on your products or services

✓ Use Stories to announce discounts or offers

✓ Use Guides to share resources

And most importantly don't forget to use appropriate hashtags!
Wow, I believe each of this have their own area of specialty, like a talented comedian, can use reel and igtv to gain followers and be well known.

These are excellent points, particularly the use of hashtags. This can give you visibility on Facebook too. Its important not to overuse it though, so two to give hashtags are enough per post.

Thanks for the information, Instagram is really a good platform where you can marketing your product, Instagram is really good for businesses.

Instagram promotion doesn't differenciate from blog articles promotion or shop article promotion as same rules labelled can be applied to a shop website therefore.

You've made some really nice and interesting suggestions which are valid,since Instagram is all about pictures and motio

Well, these are very good suggestions, my dear friend. This is what I say, who was not yet considering Instagram as a great marketing platform. (y) (y)
Thank you.

Indeed Instagram bios a great way to promote your business, the reason why most persons do not get the required result because they do not make use of the tools available the right way.

By choosing the right content, you'll inturn amass followers. Creating good content through; entertaining skits, advertising of brands and products with discounts attached subsequently, posting satirical short videos and using the platform to develop trust.

The best and ever social media platforms for me is Instagram you'll oversee everything on Instagram follow by Twitter both are s very specifically designed Apps, while I always recommend with a Facebook.

Thanks for providing such an important point regarding to choose the right content format on Instagram to get your business up to a higher level.

Run a UGC campaign.
Mix it up with different formats.
Find high quality stick images.
Collaborate with influencers.
Research on ready-to-usr templates.
Repost Instagram contents from brands within your niche.

Apart from these points that you've listed, you also need to ensure that your profile description is very correct and well arranged too.
A lot of people don't know that the way your profile is as important as your content.

I want to commend you for taking your time to post such a long and useful post above. It will really help those using Instagram for marketing or promotion. Actually, one really need good contents to draw quality traffic for quality earning as the case may be. Thanks for sharing.

To make Instagram work for your business, following some best practices can help you get ahead of the game. This involves steps to grow your brand visibility on the platform, gain new followers and drive audience engagement.

This is indeed a good recommendation on choosing the right content on instagram @Lilia, you are a good coach, though I always use appropriate hashstag, and I am going to put your guidelines into practice.

Instagram is suitable for promoting small scale business. I have a lot of people who are using Instagram to promote their product to the target audience. one of the best strategy is to ride on popular hashtags to promote your product and services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds