Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Choose The Right Content Format on Instagram

Adventurer

Mythical member
Credits
Instagram has proven to be an effective marketing platform for businesses, though sometimes it seems confusing on how to use the different content format and this affects the performance of your posts.

Here are some pointers on how to choose the right content format for strategic growth.

✓ Use Reels to gain more visibility.

✓ Use IGtv to entertain by posting funny skits or videos.

✓ Use IG live to build trust and a relationship with followers.

✓ Use Carousel to educate on your products or services

✓ Use Stories to announce discounts or offers

✓ Use Guides to share resources

And most importantly don't forget to use appropriate hashtags!

Advertisement Placeholder
Excellent recommendations @Lilia, really every day I learn more, those details that you leave on the subject at first glance are not important, but analyzing them in detail and applying them gives better results. You show that you have enough experience to give such excellent advice.

Excellent recommendations @Lilia, really every day I learn more, those details that you leave on the subject at first glance are not important, but analyzing them in detail and applying them gives better results. You show that you have enough experience to give such excellent advice.
Thanks I learnt these from a coach and since I started implementing them, I've made lots of progress on Instagram.

Thanks I learnt these from a coach and since I started implementing them, I've made lots of progress on Instagram.
Yes, I realized that the explanation is really good, today I took time to review some of them and it is indeed very interesting. I love instagram as an advertising medium and with these steps I think it will be one more step to achieve the desired.

This is indeed a good recommendation on choosing the right content on instagram @Lilia, you are a good coach, though I always use appropriate hashstag, and I am going to put your guidelines into practice.

I have instagram account, however, I never got interested in using instagram. I have just about 35 instagram followers (all are facebook friends). I have created only one post on IG.

Instagram is undoubtedly one of the best social media platforms for selling your product and also getting a lot of traffic to your blog. All you need to do is to build a very good following then you are probably on your way to making a lot of money.

There is a wide range of contents on instagram so it's wise to stay focused on what one goes to instagram for and for content creators to post quality contents.

Using the right content format on Instagram would actually boost the readability of the content you post on Instagram. It is not enough to be posting quality content on Instagram but being able to form acting in a way that it will look attractive for someone to be rereading them with actually go a long way in attracting people that will read them and actually patronised the content.

Instagram is of no doubt a very good social media for marketing your physical or digital product. A lot of people use it to grow their businesses sitting at the comfort of their homes.

Thanks for critically analysing how instagram posting format should look like, in order to win over clients and gain enough sales using it to advertise what we deal on.

Very nice contents, I think a lot of people can pick up one or two things from this thread, it is also important to jots that you have to put up quality contents as well.

Yes hashtags help your posts achieve good visibility.
yes, the hashtags help you to good ranking and good visibility in your posts.it also achieves the right side to earn with social media like Instagram and make helps to choose the right formate on instagram.

Choose The Right Content Format on Instagram
Because not only does your Instagram content need to be relevant and interesting to your target audience–it also needs to look good!

Create your own Instagram content using templates.
Find high-quality stock images.
Repost Instagram content from brands within your niche.
Run a UGC campaign.
Collaborate with influencers.

Instagram is of no doubt one of the best social media platforms for advertising and promoting of your product or even affiliate offers. All you need is to grow a following and start making money.

Instagram is designed for video and photo content. Your phots must be eye catching and high quality. Sharing your personal pictures unless you are a celebrity sort will not work

This is very good,though i have not used instagram to do online marketing for my business,but when i am fully ready i will apply some of these tips you have shared with us.It is very instructive and educative as well.
[automerge]1623663296[/automerge]
This is very good,though i have not used instagram to do online marketing for my business,but when i am fully ready i will apply some of these tips you have shared with us.It is very instructive and educative as well.

Last edited:
Instagram is specifically designed for video and image based content. If you are a good video content creator and if you share interesting video, you can gain a lot of traction

Instagram has proven to be an effective marketing platform for businesses, though sometimes it seems confusing on how to use the different content format and this affects the performance of your posts.

Here are some pointers on how to choose the right content format for strategic growth.

✓ Use Reels to gain more visibility.

✓ Use IGtv to entertain by posting funny skits or videos.

✓ Use IG live to build trust and a relationship with followers.

✓ Use Carousel to educate on your products or services

✓ Use Stories to announce discounts or offers

✓ Use Guides to share resources

And most importantly don't forget to use appropriate hashtags!
I haven't really tried putting out content on Instagram, majorly Because I don't understand how the place works. But your tips will go a long way op.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds