Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Chilly weather

Beverly

Renowned member
Credits
I live down South (US) where very cold weather is rare. Some winters it gets to the 20's, but that doesn't happen often. And, it never snows, at least not till this year. A few weeks ago, we actually got snow, sleet, freezing rain and iced over roads. It was fun for a few days to have snow, looking out the window at 4 am and seeing that gorgeous white snow on the lawn under the moonlight. It was so beautiful. But, now another big snow storm is moving through. Not so much fun this time around. It rained for almost 24 hours yesterday. Not sure it will snow in my little town, but up the road in Atlanta, they already got hit by snow. Last time around, some people were stranded on the roads for ten hours, trying not to freeze in their cars. Most ended up walking home. That's how unprepared our cities here were. Hopefully this time around, city management will be more responsive to bad weather conditions. I know that most places experience lots of snow and it's not really a huge deal. It's only such a big thing here as it's just rare. Most of my friends living up North in New York have already been pelted with many feet of snow and think we're all just complaining too much here. But really it's cold. I miss my sunshine. :/

So that is what is going on here with weather. What's up with weather in your area?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am from Toronto, Canada and weather was pretty messed up back in February. We have seen really bad Winter in 2014 and we suffered quite a lot. Thankfully it is Summer now.

I appreciate the cold weather. :p A year wouldn't feel right without winter and summer. However, I do understand that many people have to be outside for work and such. As a result, I don't like extreme weather (neither hot nor cold).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds