Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cheapest shipping options for international sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberdog22

Reputable member
Credits
I would love to be able to expand outside the US and ship internationally but the shipping prices are always so high. How do people find a way to balance this out so the buyer is not expected to pay more in shipping than the actual product?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to reduced the shipping prices don’t do express shipping the prices of express shipping is always high though it’s the best

You could find other shopping platform with subsidized shipping rate ,but be careful when selecting one

You could find other shopping platform with subsidized shipping rate ,but be careful when selecting one
Be careful?

What are some things I should look out for? I have only checked the prices of the ones I know of and have not looked into other options. I have gotten items from China which you would expect to have a high shipping charge and it was always cheap or even free in some cases. I would like to find an option like that.

You could use FedEx services if you want to ship your goods to Nigeria. With this company, you could also keep track of your goods when they are in transit. Their staff also have a high level of professional support and courtesy. If you are lucky to know any of the worker, you would be shopping goods regularly without any hitch at a cheaper rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds