Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cheap Traffic Companies

These sites have traffic coming from redirected domains and pop-unders usually. Well, possibly they could get it from bots, but they wouldn't let you know, of course. Anyway, the sources of traffic, even if it's real, isn't that good cause the motivation of people coming in has a good chance of being low. I mean, do you want people really wanting to see your site or those who have stumbled upon it? It makes a difference.

Anyway, the appeal of cheap traffic companies is simply the fact that mainstream traffic can be tough for people. However, you get what you pay for.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I first launched one of my blogs back in 2014 I think it was, I used a paid traffic service. It was $5 for a boost of 5,000 unique visits on one day. I am not sure if that is a good price or not. It was the only time I had ever tried it.

Not a big fan of inorganic traffic. They don't enhance the forum's content or discussions. I market the site to like-minded people from social networks and grow organically. This approach might take time, but the forum would become interesting and engaging to the users. It has worked out in the long run.

These sites have traffic coming from redirected domains and pop-unders usually. Well, possibly they could get it from bots, but they wouldn't let you know, of course. Anyway, the sources of traffic, even if it's real, isn't that good cause the motivation of people coming in has a good chance of being low. I mean, do you want people really wanting to see your site or those who have stumbled upon it? It makes a difference.

Anyway, the appeal of cheap traffic companies is simply the fact that mainstream traffic can be tough for people. However, you get what you pay for.
I do agree with you and if people tend to see that there are cheap traffic that is in your site and there are bots as well then they will be less likely to actually trust the site as well and that is a major concern.

A lot of companies use bots to send traffic. The software generated traffic is just a number, it does not help your site. However, there are also companies that offer advertising through pop up ads. These are basically CPM ads where you pay for every 1000 impressions. If you have zero traffic on your soite, you can use thse sites as the traffic is completely human generated

DId you really get the traffic?I have never use those companies before and I am thinking if using anyone of them for my CPA offer but i am sceptical wether i will get good result.targeted traffic is what I need and I don't know wether it will convert if not that will be a waste of money.

A lot of companies use bots to send traffic. The software generated traffic is just a number, it does not help your site. However, there are also companies that offer advertising through pop up ads. These are basically CPM ads where you pay for every 1000 impressions. If you have zero traffic on your soite, you can use thse sites as the traffic is completely human generated
It's tough to say if pop-under stuff would work or not. Well, if your ad is targeted toward people who like your niche, then I can't really say for sure if it wouldn't work.

Of course, the worst part, though, is the traffic can seem harassing, even to well matched traffic.

It's tough to say if pop-under stuff would work or not. Well, if your ad is targeted toward people who like your niche, then I can't really say for sure if it wouldn't work.

Of course, the worst part, though, is the traffic can seem harassing, even to well matched traffic.
Pop under and pop up brings you legit traffic. Your page will open only when a visitor to the website where you have advertised clicks on any spot within the website. As far as ad engagement is concerned, I don't think a lot of people will actually interact with the ads being shown through pop up.

Not a big fan of inorganic traffic. They don't enhance the forum's content or discussions. I market the site to like-minded people from social networks and grow organically. This approach might take time, but the forum would become interesting and engaging to the users. It has worked out in the long run.
Yes, I completely agree with your point. Getting paid traffic doesn't help you in the long run. It's better to promote your content to people who are genuinely interested in your business or services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds