Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Challenges that small businesses have?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
What challenges do small businesses have in your country? Could be finding people to work for them, or earning enough to cover a living wage. Tell us!

Advertisement Placeholder
What challenges do small businesses have in your country? Could be finding people to work for them, or earning enough to cover a living wage. Tell us!
Small business suffer a lot in my country because the profit they make cannot take care of there daily need and if the location where the business is located is lonely you might end up not selling anything

Small business suffer a lot in my country because the profit they make cannot take care of there daily need and if the location where the business is located is lonely you might end up not selling anything
Most of the challenges that small business have is marketing power they don't have the capacity to reach wider costumers of their demand and also explore the market.

Small businesses always have the challenge of not seeing or getting high patronage for their business. This should be expected as it is not just an occurrence to the small businesses alone but all type of businesses

The challenges that small business face is that you cannot be able to be getting higher profit from the business, this is what you can expect in the business.

Lack of effective marketing is one of the primary business issues that small firms confront. When you first start a business, you are not given a notebook with all of the A-Zs of marketing and marketing plan for your company.

challenges in Small business,there are many challenges especially when you are starting it for the first time,there many challenges that can even discourage you ,and you will be thinking of quitting that business and is not the best way to take care of it

One of the major challenges a small business is facing is the taxation problem. The government in here is charging heavy taxes when it comes to small businesses and this is quite unfair for the government to do. The government should provide some relief to small businessmen and traders.

Heavy taxation is one of the problems small scale businesses face in my country. The government are not making it eating much easier to set up a business by individual because you have to go through lots of processes before you establish.

Heavy taxation is one of the problems small scale businesses face in my country. The government are not making it eating much easier to set up a business by individual because you have to go through lots of processes before you establish.

I believe that the problem of taxation can be found in almost each and every country. In my country, the rich can avail all the facilities because it is provided by the company and poor people have no facilities. The government in here is also very poor.

I think one major problem small business have is dealing with traffic especially at the early stage. It is usually difficult to expose their business to their targeted audience due to maybe lac of capital and resources hence they suffer from losses.

Most challenges that small Businesses always have is money challenges because they always intend to sell their product out on credit but hoping they will get the money back from the customers at the end of the day but later turn them down.

I have heard people taking about I'm by ntaxation,I don't think taxation is the only problem of taxation, financial constraints to advertise online is also a problem to small business as larger companies over takes them through advertisement

I think one of the greatest challenges that small businesses have is that they have problem of expansion and managing space is especially when the owner of the business does not have foresight to know that a business should expand and grow and make the necessary arrangement for such kind of expansion.

In my country, small businesses encounter all sorts of problems since there is little the government is doing to support the people and small businesses, the issue of capital is always one because things get easier after

But in my area tax is nothing to worry about with the small business. It is only the big companies and some organizations that pays tax. The only problem I see that small business are facing is loan

Most of the small businesses here is about selling particularly food items. Their usual problem is the lack of capital for the day. Those small business owners are the primary victims of micro financing that lend money with an interest of 10% to 20% per month. A vendor who cannot buy products to sell will bite to the bullet, so to speak. In the end, it is like sharing the profit with the lender.

Small businesses in my country hardly the light of the day, especially in the early stages before they vanish into the thin air. This is because the government policy doesn't favour them, there is no adequate loan grant for small businesses, they also have to compete with big international competitors, due to the fact that my country patronises foreign products and services against the local ones

Small businesses in my country hardly the light of the day, especially in the early stages before they vanish into the thin air. This is because the government policy doesn't favour them, there is no adequate loan grant for small businesses, they also have to compete with big international competitors, due to the fact that my country patronises foreign products and services against the local ones
Small businesses I have a lot of challenges because they are small they normally face financial challenges and also strive in the market just to be popular and be in the market.

A lot of small businesses in my country so far from inconsistent government policies that are always making the value of the naira to dollar to be fluctuating .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds