Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Challenges in new products and services introduction.

The following challenges are likely to occur;
Proving your products viability.
Establishing an initial price.
Leading customers to your new products.
Ideation drives innovation.
Implementing actionable post-lunch refinement. To mention a few.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the major challenges I faced with new product and services is that, I'm always afraid to even purchase a new product from producers. Also, I get the same perception when I advertise a new product, people are afraid to buy it from me because they already are used to their old product and they don't want any change in reaction. For instance, someone that uses a body cream, the person will find it very difficult to change the product to another body through no matter how you try to convince the person, it's always really challenging.

For a new product to gain entrance into to market is a herculean task especially when there are competitors products that are well established. Even the consumers will be skeptical in trying such unknown product.
This is where aggressive marketing comes to play, advertisement and promotional offers and good pricing.

Targeting of customers is one of the biggest problems that new business faces in the midst of so many competitors in the market. Most new business fade away as a result of that.

If you are already an established business it is not very difficult to introduce a new service and product. For example, iPhone or Samsung can introduce a new product when ever they want. However, if you are fairly new in the market, it is difficult to convince your customers.

he challenges that could affect development of a new product in a developing economy include, but not limited to the following: Inadequate infrastructural facilities, lack of funding, low technological skill, lead time for product development, poor marketing strategies and post product evaluation

It is quite difficult to introduce a new product to the market. The quantity of the goods will be critiqued if the packaging is not criticized. The amount will then be criticized as well. The only way out of this is to conduct a market survey before entering the industry so that you know what to expect and how to handle any circumstance that arises.

A new product launch is highly challenging, no doubt, a new product launch can make you nervous as the big dark cloud of challenges that can hurt your product launch surrounds you. Launching a new product is definitely challenging, and only two in ten new products manage to survive in the market for more than a year. Bellow are common new product launch challenges
1, Brand messaging and product positioning
2, Audience Targeting challenge
3, marketing the launch challenge
THere are no Fail-Safe solution that can guarantee a successful product launch, but with our little experiences, we will stand a better chance of making our products successful.
It's actually a challenging phase- trying to introduce to the public your new product.
Apart from being just nervous, you can get so afraid about the whole thing and begin to ask yourself questions like: is this product going to stick around for a long time? Would customers appreciate the product? Is the money to develop the product available?

It is not easy to successfully launch a product or service into a market. You have to beat the competition by rivals by aggressively advertising and marketing your goods effectively.

If you are introducing new products and services, you will have to market your products and services and target your campaign towards the people who would be buying these products and services.

You've summarised some great points there and I totally agree with you. In summary, the biggest challenge that product launching usually faces is convincing people to leave what they're familiar with and go with your product.

Targeting of customers is one of the biggest problems that new business faces in the midst of so many competitors in the market. Most new business fade away as a result of that.
Do you mean most business fail because instead of them facing a particular audience to market their goods they tend to try get the attention of everyone? Can you throw more light into this?

Thanks, introduction of a products to the public sometimes can be challenging but if I am in this situation I Will do it both offline and online, in the offline aspects I would involve a popular radio presenter to present my product to the public, in the Online system I can also invite the services of a good affiliate marketer and a content writer.

Do you mean most business fail because instead of them facing a particular audience to market their goods they tend to try get the attention of everyone? Can you throw more light into this?
Not all the customers are your business customers, so you have to focus on getting the customers that are for your business and not just for everyone.

Advertising a new product is very discouraging. But I think you can draw the attention of the audience by doing giveaways. Giveaways is one of the best way to advertise your products.

Problems with new products is always that they are not noticed by people and people don't really know much about them but then as a good business man you have to create more awareness and advertisement

In order to launch a new product or service, you need a big marketing budget. You need to hire experienced marketer to create a perfect marketing plan. You might even have to hire a celebrity to endorse the product.

Recently, I came across a research study that revealed the 70% of startup businesses fails within the first 6 months of establishment. This isn’t a new thing and it’s a very normal phenomenon. The first attempt on getting introduced to a market isn’t always rosy. Failure is part of learning.
This is true. It's easy for start up companies especially if they are already existed established competitors in ground. It could make it more difficult

It can be very difficult to introduce new products into the marketplace if it happens at the customers are satisfied with the existing products. You just need to find a unique angle which you can ask to the product you are bringing to the market for people to try it out.

Not all the customers are your business customers, so you have to focus on getting the customers that are for your business and not just for everyone.
Okay, this is where target audience comes into play. I would like to know your opinion on this, I am a graphic designer, what set of persons or people should I focus on as my target audience?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds