Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cats Or Dogs?

Advertisement Placeholder
I would have a dog please. They are more lovely than cats, maybe it's because I like them more that caused my feelings to be bias. I can't live with a cat in the same house.

I love both cats and dogs but in terms of having them as a pet, especially at the moment, I prefer to have a cat. With cats pretty much-taking care of themselves, it's easier to look after them with a hectic schedule. I would love to one day be able to have a dog as a pet but at the moment, I do not feel that I have enough time to dedicate to a dog.

My wife and I are both dog people, but we're currently in a rented place that doesn't permit animals. We have since made do with a growing succulent collection.

It will always be dogs for me... they actually show you how much they love you... cats on the other hand tend to be "I really don't care about you until you submit to me" in their nature.
We've had both throughout our life.. the cats were usually (with the exception of Goldie, who actually thought she was a dog) were stand-offish.
We can be gone for an hour and walk back in and ALWAYS our dogs were glad to see us. When we had cats also (with the exception of Goldie) they were... oh well, your back home? Do something for me otherwise I choose to ignore you.

It will always be dogs for me... they actually show you how much they love you... cats on the other hand tend to be "I really don't care about you until you submit to me" in their nature.
We've had both throughout our life.. the cats were usually (with the exception of Goldie, who actually thought she was a dog) were stand-offish.
We can be gone for an hour and walk back in and ALWAYS our dogs were glad to see us. When we had cats also (with the exception of Goldie) they were... oh well, your back home? Do something for me otherwise I choose to ignore you.
So my husbands cat also thinks he is a dog, he is a Norwegian forest cat. Oh my goodness he is so big and fluffy! I love him though, he is going through a mood swing right now where he is nibbling at us for no reason though so I'm getting a little cranky in that front. ANYWAYS - I've heard Norwegian Forest cats are all a bit more affectionate and most of them have similarities to dogs. It's interesting!

So my husbands cat also thinks he is a dog, he is a Norwegian forest cat. Oh my goodness he is so big and fluffy! I love him though, he is going through a mood swing right now where he is nibbling at us for no reason though so I'm getting a little cranky in that front. ANYWAYS - I've heard Norwegian Forest cats are all a bit more affectionate and most of them have similarities to dogs. It's interesting!
is that the cat you showed me? well i think its you that showed me....

your reply could be extremely awkward moment for me, or i hit the nail on the head haha

I love both dogs and cats.
I'd love to have a pomeranian dog one day and a kitten so they get brought up together.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds