Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cat or Dog?

Corey Nieves

Website
pinoyseo.weebly.com
Credits
Hey guys! Corey Nieves here. I have cats and dogs but sad to say that I have to give up 1 of them to one of my dearest cousin. Can't really decide which one of these treasures I will give up.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a hard choice man. I love both cats and dogs. Provided that they are actually playful or loving in return and is not just one of those pets that will sit around do nothing all day and stay away from you :p

This will probably have to be decided on what you are more able to take care of.

If you have time to spend with the dog, then keep the dog, otherwise keep the cat which is more independent.
Kami has a good point here. Cats are more independent and do not need an owner as much as a dog would.

Appreciate your feedback guys...sadly, I gave up Cloud (dog). Good news is he's just one block away, so I can still see him.
That's good news indeed!

If you want a friend you should probably get a dog. (cats are great but are nothing compared to dogs as friends). Dogs do need more attention the cats so if you can't give them alot of attention then maybe a cat because they can be by themselves more then dogs. I think jack russel terriors are great dogs (wishbone) but need alot of attention.
Good luck and enjoy your pet.
Well dogs are called "Mans Best Friend" ;)

I love dogs! They are loyal, smart and intelligent. I currently have a german shepard. :D

I like cats better now. Growing up I would have said dogs since that is what I had growing up. Got out on my own and went for a cat and now have 8 of them!!!!!

Gotta be dogs for sure. *says the guy with a doge profile pic*

1oUKljv.jpg

Why not both?

Unfortunately for me it is neither because I have a bad allergy to both of them. Both dogs and cats look so cute and cuddly though!

I am more of a "cat" person. I do not really like dogs a lot, primarily because I had bad experiences before.

I'm more of a Dog person. I don't dislike cats , I just find Dogs to be more loyal and trainable. Plus I don't know if this is just a stereotype for cats, but I don't want an animal that just lays on the couch leaving fur all day . The only cat I like is Tom from Tom and Jerry :)

I'm not an animal person or a pet caretaker. I honestly hate both animals, all they do is defecate and get fleas. They cause more problems than good. They scratch up couches and shoot hair balls. You spend more money taking care of them, then living by yourself. The pros and cons of a pet leans towards the cons. There aren't just as many pros, to make me adopt a dog or cat. I really do just dislike animals overall.

I'm not an animal person or a pet caretaker. I honestly hate both animals, all they do is defecate and get fleas. They cause more problems than good. They scratch up couches and shoot hair balls. You spend more money taking care of them, then living by yourself. The pros and cons of a pet leans towards the cons. There aren't just as many pros, to make me adopt a dog or cat. I really do just dislike animals overall.

I do not hate any animal, but I also think that pet animals often can be troublesome.

Watch out though; you may get into trouble for saying such things about pets. Some people go absolutely nuts when someone says something negative about pet animals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds