Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti

Credits
I am pretty much obsessed with these authors! Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti are sisters! In their books they have admitted to writing for certain characters/chapters. This definitely gives a different perspective with the style of writing and personality of the characters.

I first discovered them through the books called Zodiac Academy, I was told it was like a spicy Harry Potter... So of course... I dove in quickly! They were still writing one of the next books, so I then moved onto Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac, and then Supernatural Prison for Dark Fae which are all a part of the same Solaria world.

Then I jumped into Brutal boys of Everlake Prep - this is where I sort of got triggered, but I pushed through after a day break and it was AMAZING. Then read the duet series of Dead Men Walking which have some characters cross over. They next cross over into the series called the Harlequin Crew.

All these books have a bit of spice to them, and several are reverse harems. I am obsessed and want to buy all the paperbacks or hardcovers! <3

They have written a vampire series, but haven't read those yet.

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds