Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cannabis shops in the US, are we seeing too many?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Cannabis dispensaries are popping up all over the US. Well the states that have since legalized it for recreational use. With that being said, it seems like my area in Michigan is getting a lot of them. Are we seeing too many of them starting up? Or do you want to see more spring up in the US and other countries?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, honestly I can only talk about the experience of my country, since I am not an American resident, the truth is that in my country the grow shops, or stores selling articles and marijuana seeds are becoming very famous and are expanding around the country, and cannabis clubs too, where people go to smoke inside a local, since in my country you can smoke indoors and it is legal for recreational use too, but you can not carry this substance on the street or plant more than 4 plants, I think they are booming businesses and I think they will continue to expand in my country at least, as more and more people smoke this substance.

Well, honestly I can only talk about the experience of my country, since I am not an American resident, the truth is that in my country the grow shops, or stores selling articles and marijuana seeds are becoming very famous and are expanding around the country, and cannabis clubs too, where people go to smoke inside a local, since in my country you can smoke indoors and it is legal for recreational use too, but you can not carry this substance on the street or plant more than 4 plants, I think they are booming businesses and I think they will continue to expand in my country at least, as more and more people smoke this substance.

As long as the government have legalized the usage of cannabis in your country, it is definitely what is going to be happening with businesses becoming more popular and people using it in a very open way as long as they don't infringe on the law against how they should use it.

As long as the government have legalized the usage of cannabis in your country, it is definitely what is going to be happening with businesses becoming more popular and people using it in a very open way as long as they don't infringe on the law against how they should use it.
Yes, the fact is that if you follow the laws, nothing has to happen, businesses related to cannabis and CBD are growing a lot in many parts of Europe and also in the US, and it was a matter of time that this happened, since each more and more people are smoking this substance and more people are interested in doing business with it.

Yes, the fact is that if you follow the laws, nothing has to happen, businesses related to cannabis and CBD are growing a lot in many parts of Europe and also in the US, and it was a matter of time that this happened, since each more and more people are smoking this substance and more people are interested in doing business with it.

It is actually the reason why so many other countries are pushing for their government to legalize using of cannabis because it is a very good business as a lot of people are secretly using the product for one reason or another. Those who find a way to be involved in the business illegally, are making good money from it.

It is actually the reason why so many other countries are pushing for their government to legalize using of cannabis because it is a very good business as a lot of people are secretly using the product for one reason or another. Those who find a way to be involved in the business illegally, are making good money from it.
If you know something about the history of tobacco, you will know that something similar happened with this substance in the past, it had many laws and many prohibitions until the late nineteenth century, until a Russian tsar revoked these laws and prohibitions and since then it was used worldwide, with cannabis the same thing can happen little by little, since legalization began in some places, legalization will gradually spread

Well, there are many companies that are investing in the Cannabis industry. However, this industry also reminds me of a scam called Juicy Fields. It was supposedly an investment company that claimed to invest in the Cannabis farms. many people already knew that it was a shady company and they cannot generate enough profits, as they claim. The company disappeared within a few years after getting launched. They were running a pyramid scheme and had nothing to do with cannabis at all.

Well, there are many companies that are investing in the Cannabis industry. However, this industry also reminds me of a scam called Juicy Fields. It was supposedly an investment company that claimed to invest in the Cannabis farms. many people already knew that it was a shady company and they cannot generate enough profits, as they claim. The company disappeared within a few years after getting launched. They were running a pyramid scheme and had nothing to do with cannabis at all.
Yes, I know Juicyfields perfectly, I remember that I registered but I never got to deposit money luckily, but a former co-worker, came to invest 3000 euros in that platform ($ 3300) and lost everything, he was really very calm after that happened, I do not know how he could be so calm knowing that was his salary of 4 months lost, on the other hand the establishments that I referred to are physical stores so they do not have much to do with the scam project Juicyfields.

Yes, I know Juicyfields perfectly, I remember that I registered but I never got to deposit money luckily, but a former co-worker, came to invest 3000 euros in that platform ($ 3300) and lost everything, he was really very calm after that happened, I do not know how he could be so calm knowing that was his salary of 4 months lost, on the other hand the establishments that I referred to are physical stores so they do not have much to do with the scam project Juicyfields.

I have also heard that the lawsuit of the Juicy Field company is currently being handled in Spain. So, do you have any information related to this scam? Many people belonging to different European countries invested money in this company. This company was clearly not regulated by the EU regulatory authorities.

I have also heard that the lawsuit of the Juicy Field company is currently being handled in Spain. So, do you have any information related to this scam? Many people belonging to different European countries invested money in this company. This company was clearly not regulated by the EU regulatory authorities.
I did not know that it was taking place in Spain, and I have no information about the trial, what I do know is that many people in my country were affected by this scam, since it became quite popular in my country (I am from Spain) maybe the project was registered in some European country, I really do not know.

I did not know that it was taking place in Spain, and I have no information about the trial, what I do know is that many people in my country were affected by this scam, since it became quite popular in my country (I am from Spain) maybe the project was registered in some European country, I really do not know.

It always amazes me to see how can such kind of companies manage to get away with the scam. Juicy Field was an exit scam. This means that they were just like companies that run away with money when they have collected enough money. I have heard that many people and organisations promoted this scam. This also reminds me of many MLM marketing companies that run a pyramid scheme.

It always amazes me to see how can such kind of companies manage to get away with the scam. Juicy Field was an exit scam. This means that they were just like companies that run away with money when they have collected enough money. I have heard that many people and organisations promoted this scam. This also reminds me of many MLM marketing companies that run a pyramid scheme.
Right now another scam is happening that you may know, and it is cryptowin.io, I sincerely expected that this moment would come due to their high interests that rather looked like a ponzi or pyramid scheme, they began to make very sudden and frequent changes, also unfair and now they have cut the withdrawals, the great scheme fell.

Right now another scam is happening that you may know, and it is cryptowin.io, I sincerely expected that this moment would come due to their high interests that rather looked like a ponzi or pyramid scheme, they began to make very sudden and frequent changes, also unfair and now they have cut the withdrawals, the great scheme fell.

Well, I have been reading some reviews related to this website. The shocking thing here is the fact that I have read that you may need to deposit more and more money in order to receive our withdrawals. This is a clear sign of fraud and pyramid scheme. They are changing rules and regulations again and again as we can expect. I suspect that even Rollercoin is also quite doubtful as well.

Well, I have been reading some reviews related to this website. The shocking thing here is the fact that I have read that you may need to deposit more and more money in order to receive our withdrawals. This is a clear sign of fraud and pyramid scheme. They are changing rules and regulations again and again as we can expect. I suspect that even Rollercoin is also quite doubtful as well.
Yes, it is almost confirmed that it is a scam, I really expected it, I have lost about 50k satoshis, but I have gained more with the page than I have lost, so I really do not care, and if Rollercoin one day can end in the same way.

For me in my country, we still have the marijuana prohibited. However there cases of people being caught doing the business of marijuana while doing the transportation from one county to the other have been increasing drastically.
There was a one member of parliament that presented the motion for legalising marijuana in Kenya but the majority members flagged that off.

Yes, it is almost confirmed that it is a scam, I really expected it, I have lost about 50k satoshis, but I have gained more with the page than I have lost, so I really do not care, and if Rollercoin one day can end in the same way.

Do you know about Mosdex? I think that even Mosdex has also become a scam as well. I am not able to access the website at all. I checked it using "Is It Down" website and found that the website is no longer accessible. I think that Mosdex has also become a scam as well.

Do you know about Mosdex? I think that even Mosdex has also become a scam as well. I am not able to access the website at all. I checked it using "Is It Down" website and found that the website is no longer accessible. I think that Mosdex has also become a scam as well.
I think Alex, that is, the administrator made a thread about said exchange, really before seeing his publication he did not know anything about this website, but it really does not surprise me, there are so many sites that are becoming scams and more to come, imagine if we enter into economic recession the number of websites that can become scams due to lack of money.

I think Alex, that is, the administrator made a thread about said exchange, really before seeing his publication he did not know anything about this website, but it really does not surprise me, there are so many sites that are becoming scams and more to come, imagine if we enter into economic recession the number of websites that can become scams due to lack of money.

Yes, Alex wrote a review about Mosdex. At that time Mosdex was paying. However, I reminded many people that Mosdex is not regulated by any reliable authority and it might turn into a scam at any time. So, I advised people to never invest what they could not afford to lose. Alex also invested what he could afford to lose because Alex knew that such sites are not that reliable. Mosdex was supposedly paying a high profit and ROI of Mosdex was quite high. I already knew that Mosdex may not be that reliable, though.

Cannabis for recreational purposes or medicinal purposes is banned in my home country. You cannot cultivate cannabis. Interestingly, cannabis seeds can be legally sold and there are industries producing clothes made from cannabis fibers. recently, there has been a discussion in the parliament about legalizing cannabis.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds