Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cannabis market growing online?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you think the cannabis market is growing online? I feel like it's already legalized mostly in the US, and there's news that it could be legalized federally, so that would be a game changer. Do you think the cannabis market will increase in popularity because of this? I could see it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Growing, selling, consuming, possessing Cannabis is illegal here in my home country. However, there are talks about making it legal for medical purpose. Even the ministers in central and federal governments are talking about making it legal

Of course, it'll be very very legal soonest. Thing is a country like the USA have not only legalized but would push for adoption by other countries (for whatsoever personal reasons they have) and you'll see countries one after the other adopting this thing.

The cannabis market is really growing. When such big nations like the US legalize it, it makes other countries want to do the same. This product is so expensive and in high demand. Just that its effects like addiction makes many countries to be skeptical about adopting it.

Cannabis is legal in some parts of US and Canada as well. I think the world is opening up to the advantages of the plant, it goes beyond smoking and recreational use. I think people need to desensitise and know that cannabis isn't bad.

Cannabis business is great way to boost your earnings but for me I don't see that as a great busines,despite the fact it's not illegal in my country but I don't like the idea.

Dark Web make it pretty much easier for people to move and transact illegal equipment and products. Cannabis is one of the commodities people trade on the dark Web.

Cannabis cultivation, sale, consumption, and possession are all prohibited in my home country. There are, nevertheless, discussions about making it legal for medical purposes. Even ministers in the federal and state governments are discussing making it legal.

Selling and consuming of cannabis is illegal in my side and also I think it is really bad for the health and so it shouldn't be legalized in any country to avoid it's abuse

Do you think the cannabis market is growing online? I feel like it's already legalized mostly in the US, and there's news that it could be legalized federally, so that would be a game changer. Do you think the cannabis market will increase in popularity because of this? I could see it.

if it were legal in my country, maybe I could give an opinion. but since it's illegal, I wouldn't really get into this ... and not many others :))

I think this is common place in some developed countries.
In my country, growing a cannabis business is considered illegal.
If it becomes legalized in most countries, am sure it would gain its ground.

The market of legal cannabis is growing due to the fact that many medicines are being made from cannabis. There are many herbal medicines that are being manufactured by many companies. However, it is not growing really fast as many people assume. No one can become rich overnight just be investing in cannabis business.

Yes the rate of online marketing of cannabis will soon increase since USA the Giants have already legalized the sales online. But if might not really work here.

Growing, selling, consuming, possessing Cannabis is illegal here in my home country. However, there are talks about making it legal for medical purpose. Even the ministers in central and federal governments are talking about making it legal
we all know alot of persons would misuse this opportunity, and would use it for their selfish and personal purpose. What do you think about this, do you think once made legal, it would affect the economy in a positive way or a negative one?

Growing cannabis isn't a totally wrong idea. It has medical use, but its abuse by many is what makes it illegal in my country.
Some developed countries have legalized its sale, and may very soon cause the cannabis market increase in popularity.

we all know alot of persons would misuse this opportunity, and would use it for their selfish and personal purpose. What do you think about this, do you think once made legal, it would affect the economy in a positive way or a negative one?
Cannabis will definitely have a positive effect in the economy because there is a great demand for medical marijuana in the international market. marijuana plans also give good fibers that can be made into clothes.

Cannabis will definitely have a positive effect in the economy because there is a great demand for medical marijuana in the international market. marijuana plans also give good fibers that can be made into clothes.
You are currently speaking from the medical point of view, and I agree with you here. But what about does who smoke it? Don't you think this would give them more ground to go about selling it for even under age ones ?

I don't really know much about how its work because it is illegal in my country ,I understand there are some countries that make it legal, there was a time I heard on the news of the first Arabic country to make cannabis a legal substance.

Cannabis is one of the fastest growing industry, considering the profit you stand to gain from it. It is known that cannabis is prohibited in so many countries.

In my country cannabis is illegal in my country. I don't even blame them to some extend. It is one the most abuse substance over here. There are lot of mad people on the street caused by cannabis misuse.

No doubt legalising cannabis will boast the nation revenue but the major challenge how to stop teenagers and youth from misusing it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds