Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cannabis market growing online?

I have seen a couple of sites taking investment for cannabis business, But based on what they are offering, I think they are operating scam business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Consumption or possession of cannabis is illegal in my country and many people have been prosecuted for it. It is also illegal to set up any online platform for such dealings so I don't see such market growing in Nigeria anytime soon.

Do you think the cannabis market is growing online? I feel like it's already legalized mostly in the US, and there's news that it could be legalized federally, so that would be a game changer. Do you think the cannabis market will increase in popularity because of this? I could see it.
Here in my country, the growing and selling cannabis is prohibited everywhere but it is legalized in civilized country in countries like the U.S. because they its medicinal and they don't abuse like us.

Cannabis is one of the fastest growing industry, considering the profit you stand to gain from it. It is known that cannabis is prohibited in so many countries.
Some countries are bamning it already and I don't know why some countries are still accepting it, if it is not good for the body why are some countries banning it?

Growing, selling, consuming, possessing Cannabis is illegal here in my home country. However, there are talks about making it legal for medical purpose. Even the ministers in central and federal governments are talking about making it legal
Imagine getting it legal. One of the problems we would be fighting would be issues of addiction. We don't even have the facilities to treat this issue

When countries are trying to legalize cannabis, they are not trying to make it freely available for consumption. They are trying to make it legal so that they can use for medicl purpose.

Growing cannabis isn't a totally wrong idea. It has medical use, but its abuse by many is what makes it illegal in my country.
Some developed countries have legalized its sale, and may very soon cause the cannabis market increase in popularity.
Yes.
for example, the united states have already legalized the marketing and use of cannabis.
It won't be a shocker to me if the cannabis market online booms.

I don't really think that it's growing that much online because there are so many countries where it's not a legal commodity to sell freely but it sells well offline.

Cannabis is one of the fastest growing industry, considering the profit you stand to gain from it. It is known that cannabis is prohibited in so many countries.
It is also prohibited in my country as well cause alot of persons tend to misuse and abuse it. Do you think does countries where it is allowed, made the right choice?

I don't know much about cannabis market though but i do know that in my country it is illegal to grow, sell, and consume it. In fact, it must not be found in your possession.

Yes.
for example, the united states have already legalized the marketing and use of cannabis.
It won't be a shocker to me if the cannabis market online booms.
Most of the work powerful countries , for example U.S.A has already legalized the use of marijuana , and there's market for it where you can get it, but its a taboo in my country.

It is also prohibited in my country as well cause alot of persons tend to misuse and abuse it. Do you think does countries where it is allowed, made the right choice?
Personally I'm not in support of making it legal product of course a lot of youths keep from abusing its uses which makes them to become serious addict to it which is very critical for their health.

Personally I'm not in support of making it legal product of course a lot of youths keep from abusing its uses which makes them to become serious addict to it which is very critical for their health.
Exactly, though I understand it has its health benefits but I think they would have allowed only qualified personals like doctors or pharmacist.

I think this is one of the lucrative businesses out there. But it is rather unfortunate that it prohibited in some of the countries or regions, mine included. But I think there are some thick places that will still grow this secretly. It is just my opinion.

Cannabis marketing can be grown online. This can be possible when some countries are legalized cannabis. They use cannabis for drugs in pharmaceutical companies, this is why some country legalize it. The side effect of smoking cannabis is very dangerous to human being and cause psychology problem.

A lot of countries have been legalizing cannabis of recent and then there are a lot of financial opportunities that are opening up in it but I do not think you can invest in it online as many of those are scams.

Thing is a country like the USA have not only legalized but would push for adoption by other countries (for whatsoever personal reasons they have) and you'll see countries one after the other adopting this thing.

Thing is a country like the USA have not only legalized but would push for adoption by other countries (for whatsoever personal reasons they have) and you'll see countries one after the other adopting this thing.
That's why are like developed countries, they know how to take good care of their situations without causing any crises unlike my country Nigeria, it doesn't seem good.

Cannabis will definitely have a positive effect in the economy because there is a great demand for medical marijuana in the international market. marijuana plans also give good fibers that can be made into clothes.
Cannabis here in my country is forbidden but its also a gold mine which brings a good amount of profit for people involved in the business, some people even said it cures some types of sickness .

I know canabies is well legalize in some of the country as I know but I beleive that even if its been legalize its not something we should allow underage children to abuse this substance we need to know that the said substance have some side efect

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds